All-new British Comedy Guide Page 2

Like this, across the top. Much better ?

When we need to sign in again can you please put this on the top of the front page rather than us going to post something and then having to go back to the start and sign in - AGAIN!

Sorry Chappers, I don't understand what you mean. Are you being regularly asked to sign back in to your account?

Quote: Aaron @ 5th February 2022, 9:58 AM

Sorry Chappers, I don't understand what you mean. Are you being regularly asked to sign back in to your account?

Yes. Every 2 or 3 days.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th February 2022, 11:05 AM

Yes. Every 2 or 3 days.

Hmm. That shouldn't generally be happening. If your browser is regularly updating itself that could explain it; we force a log-out as a security measure if the browser identifies itself differently to a browser you've used before.

What browser/device are you using?

Meanwhile, you should be able to tell at the top of each page if you're signed in or not. If you are, to the right of the search icon there'll be a circular icon with a person (head and shoulders) inside it; if you are not, it'll be more of an arrow pointing towards an opening door.

Quote: Aaron @ 5th February 2022, 11:29 AM

Hmm. That shouldn't generally be happening. If your browser is regularly updating itself that could explain it; we force a log-out as a security measure if the browser identifies itself differently to a browser you've used before.

What browser/device are you using?

Meanwhile, you should be able to tell at the top of each page if you're signed in or not. If you are, to the right of the search icon there'll be a circular icon with a person (head and shoulders) inside it; if you are not, it'll be more of an arrow pointing towards an opening door.

OK. I'll try to look out for that.

I have to admit I've never seen that icon before.

That used happen to me, and still does on the Football Prediction League - can you help me there Aaron? ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2022, 2:48 PM

That used happen to me, and still does on the Football Prediction League - can you help me there Aaron? ?

Yes - get a better hobby. ?

?

I had to sign in again today. The little arrow next to the icon is very small though.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th February 2022, 11:50 AM

The little arrow next to the icon is very small though.

Ooh, ooh can't oo see der ickle arrwoh. Ahh, bless.

Where are the emojis/emoticons whatever they're called?

Emoticons. They've gone (for the moment at least), but may return. In the meantime you can use emojis.

They're obviously standard on moving device keyboards, and on Windows you can access them by pressing the Windows key and full stop at the same time.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th February 2022, 11:40 PM

Where are the emojis/emoticons whatever they're called?

These, you mean............???????????????????☠?????????????????????????????‍?‍?‍???‍?‍????‍?‍??

I'm bored now

?