The Green Green Grass - Series 3 Page 5

Ah. Hm. I hadn't noticed that duration. Yes, interesting. I guess that'll be it then. Odd day though, definitely.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ December 13, 2007, 10:26 PM

Thanks Jake and Aaron, my confusions arise from Mark BSG guide, which has 6 episodes plus the Christmas one. Were as I’ve recorded 5 episodes with 3 to go.

Yeah, sorry about that, now corrected.

Just to confirm, as you've now established...

This Friday = Lust in Translation (Episode 7).

Sunday 30th = The Special Relationship (Xmas Special).

Quote: Britcom Barry @ December 13, 2007, 10:26 PM

Thanks Jake and Aaron, my confusions arise from Mark BSG guide, which has 6 episodes plus the Christmas one. Were as I’ve recorded 5 episodes with 3 to go.

That is ok, I think that the bbc have put christmas special's on a funny date
this year.

I am quite excited as I have found some news on the internet from Wikpedia that The Green Green Grass will be returning to our screens in Sep. Though I am not sure how accurate this is , as things can be easily changed on Wikpedia.

Here is the info I copied...

The Green Green Grass will return during September 2010 with six new standard length episodes, as confirmed by John Sullivan

I thought it was a very good show , as I am not sure why it was delayed untill this time but I hopefully this infomation is correct and it will be aired then.

There have been rumours going around for some time but no official confirmation as of yet.

Thanks for the updated info.

Series 3 rerunning at mo. I want to like it for Boycie and Marlene's sake but the script is shocking, imo, if I may. It's like they had nothing going into it (S3 at least) and had to just compile the most trite and obvious 'punchlines' to fill the schedule. Even Challis who is an old pro seems to be wincing at some of his lines. This is favour for past glories, that's all it is, or certainly was by this series. >_