How many sitcom VHS tapes/DVDs do you own?

I myself own loads of sitcom DVDs (I don't use VHS as I don't have a VCR), but you can also mention any blu ray releases as well if you want as I have Fawlty Towers on that format

Just wanted to mention that I own a Birds of a Feather DVD boxset (comprising both the original 1989 to 1998 BBC series and 2014 to 2017 - as that's the year it was released - ITV series) that unfortunately doesn't work on some of the discs, as unfortunately the screen goes all green when I play them discs

Have about 300 VHS tapes, most of which I transferred to DVD, so with those and recordings made since, have also about 300 DVDs plus about 200 bought DVDs.

Not all the DVDs are sitcoms though, and couldn't even guess at what the breakdown would be.

Ok

Thousands of the things. And I need more. More! MORE! *breaks down into maniacal laughter*

None. The Blu-ray player went into the attic years ago.
I can stream and 'cast' any videos I have.

Everything is networked so I just use my phone to browse the files, press play and up it comes.
Don't even have to get up off my backside to put a disc in.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th September 2021, 6:53 AM

None. The Blu-ray player went into the attic years ago.
I can stream and 'cast' any videos I have.

Did you rip all the discs you already owned?

If I put all the DVDs I ever bought in a long line on the ground, starting at Glasgow, I hurt my back. I know.

Ive got one

It's green