Advice

There are so many "Advice" or "Advice needed" threads, or variants thereof, that I lost count, besides which, they were mostly about script writing.

So I don't suppose my starting yet another Advice thread for oiks like me, requiring mundane answers will make much difference.

Start from here:-

I have found my old air rifle I had from over 60 years ago and thought I would give it a whirl, but I see on'tweb there appears to be at least three variants of slugs - I remember only the dome topped ones.

I do remember it took .177 pellets, but is there anything to be taken into consideration over shape of same?

Cats been shitting on your lawn again?

I could never harm or kill anything - I'm a tin can on a string man.

Dear Deidre I'm about to go on a shooting spree in my local shopping centre but am not quite sure about which bullets will be most effective
;-)

Me shooting a tin-can in my back garden with a pea-shooter is hardly a rampaging nut with AK47 :P

It's how it starts though

Air rifles today

Rocket propelled grenade launchers tomorrow

Damn, I knew I should have got a larger tarpaulin for the howitzer in the garden - bloody nosey neighbours.

I believe he lives near Sizewell.

May need more jeeps with armed troops on the sands than there are already.

I did try to get him to go all Noel Coward in his dressing gown but we birdwatchers have had enough.

Managed to pick up a tin of Eley Wasp pellets to match my resurrected air rifle, so am ready to go on the rampage. Cool

Can you shoot wasps with them? You'd need a bloody good aim.

I'll have a bloody go try.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th September 2021, 9:18 PM

Can you shoot wasps with them? You'd need a bloody good aim.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th September 2021, 11:54 PM

I'll have a bloody go try.

Well if not, you can always try plan Bee.

(groans)