Are BCG Willing To Put Andy and Jason On The Database?

I am so sad that they are now only down to Mondays (though Andy has been promoted to teatime). However difficult times are, I always go back to these as examples and they still cheer me up, for me it's laugh out loud. Jason interviews "Steve Gerrard" and both of them meet the (bizarre) Herring family.

AMAZING! Jason Cundy pranked by Darren Farley with fake Steven Gerrard interview! ???? - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBKX5EoSeXw

Schmeltz Herring calls talkSPORT - one of our funniest EVER calls - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wktgao0XJ2o

Ok - let's try this another way.

Are BCG Willing To Put Allah and Jesus On The Database?

I would be horrified if it turned out I was signed up to some secular cult.

Oh, you're definitely in a secular cult...
A cult of one.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th August 2021, 10:03 AM

Oh, you're definitely in a secular cult...
A cult of one.

Was that a typo?

Communists. Teary

Never heard of them before. Seems like general unscripted entertainment rather than comedy per se, so it doesn't fall within our remit.

Quote: Aaron @ 31st August 2021, 11:23 AM

Never heard of them before. Seems like general unscripted entertainment rather than comedy per se, so it doesn't fall within our remit.

Oh I see. :(

What about The Naked Attractions then? Cool

If we're talking about Talk sport presenters then Put Hawksbee and Jacobs on
At least they are trying to be funny, and were involved in producing / writing fantasy football and Harry Hill's TV burp
The others are funny by accident most of the time

Although they may be on already

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 6th September 2021, 12:26 AM

If we're talking about Talk sport presenters then Put Hawksbee and Jacobs on
At least they are trying to be funny, and were involved in producing / writing fantasy football and Harry Hill's TV burp
The others are funny by accident most of the time

Although they may be on already

I agree re H and J. Very good -and I don't like the show nearly as much when either one is not in it. Hawksbee is quite interesting working history wise - involvement in quite a lot of suprising things.