8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown repeats

No appropriate thread for these, especially as they are all over the place, date/series wise - have seen Rachel Riley pregnant, then not, then with a huge bump, then not etc. etc. , and the one tonight was from 2012 where Sean and Jon do not have a guest each.

SO..........................

Last week Greg Davies was on and he did his "famous" Chris Eubank impersonation, which is umm, good but so funny. So, on Monday Jimmy said people might not have seen it and could he do it again, which he did and it was just as funny; BUT Jimmy said he'd found somebody who could so Chris Eubank better than him, and of course, (as Greg looks around) on comes Chris Eubank himself.

WELL, talk about FUN-NY! The look on Greg's face was a sight to behold and everyone (including me!) was in hysterics.

SUPERB! Laughing out loud

Yes I've noticed they're odd repeats.

I know you don't like Joe Wilkinson but he really makes me laugh occasionally.

I like Joe but I can see how he might grate.
I don't like Shawn, he labours a joke for ten minutes.
I love the ones with Roisin in though.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th August 2021, 6:02 PM

Yes I've noticed they're odd repeats.

I know you don't like Joe Wilkinson but he really makes me laugh occasionally.

Highlighted the key word, and he was quite good on Taskmaster

Generally I think he's a bit of a one trick pony tit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th August 2021, 7:24 PM

I like Joe but I can see how he might grate.
I don't like Shawn, he labours a joke for ten minutes.
I love the ones with Roisin in though.

Yes, grate is a good word for him

I like Sean Whistling nnocently - Somewhere I have a DVD of a show Sean did a few years back, which was a sort of chat show and the guest he had on was Jimmy Carr. Can't remember how it came about, but Sean was in just his white Y-fronts and Jimmy burst out laughing, pointing out to Sean that his "brains" were showing, and you could clearly see one of Sean's bollocks hanging out of the side of the pants. Laughing out loud

And yes, I like her too.

What I do really like is Jimmy's roasting of each guest in the intro, and Sean, Jon, Rachel and Susie - so bloody funny. Laughing out loud

Sad news. Sean Lock's death has just been announced.

Last nights repeat on 4Music. Sean Lock creating the most disgusting cocktail drink ever. Priceless. RIP

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th August 2021, 12:14 AM

I like Sean Whistling nnocently - Somewhere I have a DVD of a show Sean did a few years back, which was a sort of chat show and the guest he had on was Jimmy Carr. Can't remember how it came about, but Sean was in just his white Y-fronts and Jimmy burst out laughing, pointing out to Sean that his "brains" were showing, and you could clearly see one of Sean's bollocks hanging out of the side of the pants. Laughing out loud

I only posted this in the early hours of this morning - can't believe it!! And have been watching all the repeats.

There was a joke this week about him loving his rollies - looks like may have caught up on him. :(

RIP my good man. A great loss.

Shame they have stopped the repeats, as I was enjoying them so much - some were absolutely hysterical, with Jimmy having a go at Jon for being bland, Sean getting old (oh dear), Susie doing a subject that was so boring and Rachel looking gorgeous, and of course, he roasted the guests too. And he was so sharp with his "Did you know, for example that............." intros.

So, fortunately my digi-box saves up to 300 deleted programmes, before they fall off the end into obscurity and I spent half an hour retrieving them so I can burn 28 of them to DVD for posterity and wallow when I want on my TV.

Sean's final episode last night. I was screaming with laughter at Harry Hill's fridge bit, one if the funniest things I've ever seen on the show.

Jon Richardson has said on Twitter today that he could hardly perform on that show as they all knew he was near the end.
It was nice that they put up a large message at the end dedicating it to Sean.

It did seem somewhat subdued, and knowing what we know now, Sean did look somewhat gaunt; but it was testament to his immense skill that he (and the episode as a whole) remained so very bloody funny.

How long before he died was this recorded?