The Logical Quiz - Part 2

6. What is the most rational problem you could have with double decker buses?

A. They are rarely blue - and that is my favourite colour
B. I get vertigo even on the lower deck
C. I used to drive them - now I don't, I feel like Federer without a racquet
D. They only come here on Thursdays - my chiropodist only works on Tuesdays.

7. The cross between a frog and a duck is....

A. Frock
B. Dog
C, God
D. French Connection UK

8. Logically, what is the correct spelling of "Heliotrope"?

A. Heliotrope
B. Heliotrope?
C. Man from Atlantis
D. "Heliotrope"

9. My dog has no nose. How does he smell?

A. Though he is a happy dog, he doesn't. As I said to you, he has no nose
B, Very, very clean - I wash him thoroughly every other day
C. Via his left paw - he has always had unique capabilities
D. Horrifyingly not at all - he dropped dead just after I wrote this question

10. Who did Ena Sharples of Coronation Street live with in real life - and where?

A. Frank Carson - they lived in a French chateau as husband and wife for 47 years
B. The Homepride flour men - literally on the Coronation Street set
C. She shared a four person flat in Soho with Tom Daley, Priti Patel and Max Wall
D. Her sister Nellie - they lived together in a quiet bungalow

QUICK QUIZ

1. Which Mr Man is notoriously 'happy'?
a Mr Grumpy
b Little Miss Perfect
c Mr Happy

2. Which Spice Girl was known as Ginger Spice?
a Ginger Spice
b Scary Spice
c Sporty Spice

3. How do you spell 'goat'?
a GOAT
b HGFKHGFDKHGDKM
c HGFDKHDJGSAAJFS;HGF;:JF;:F;HGFD;H:_:KHJFJGSHDAZHDGSAgstaGHD:KJG:JFK

4. Which Beatles song goes 'Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be'?
a Hey Jude
b Let it be
3 Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

5. Popular 90s rapper Betty Boo based her name on which cartoon character?
a The Flintstones
b Tom and Jerry
c Betty Boop

6. Which ex-Beatle formed 'Paul McCartney and Wings'?
a Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney (and Wings)
b George
c Ringo Starr

7. Which comedy team is responsible for 'Monty Python's Flying Circus', 'Monty Python's And now for something completely different', 'Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl', 'Monty Python And The Holy Grail', 'Monty Python's Meaning of Life' and 'The Best of Monty Python'?
a Laurel and Hardy
b Donald Trump
c Monty Python

8. Who is the main character in the William books? Clue: they include Just William, More William, William Again, William The Fourth, Still William, William the Conqueror, William the Outlaw, William In Trouble, William the Good, William, William The Bad, William's Happy Days, William's Crowded Hours, William The Pirate, William The Rebel, William The Gangster, William The Detective, Sweet William, William The Showman, William The Dictator, William and Air Raid Precautions (also published as William's Bad Resolution), William and the Evacuees (also published as William and the Film Star), William Does His Bit, William Carries On, William and the Brains Trust, Just William's Luck, William - the Bold, William and the Tramp, William and the Moon Rocket, William and the Space Animal, William's Television Show, William the Explorer, William's Treasure Trove, William and the Witch, William and the Pop Singers, William the Ancient Briton, William and the Masked Ranger, William the Superman and William the Lawless.
a William
b Heidi
c Billy Bunter

10. Did you enjoy this quiz?
Yes

Eh?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 15th August 2021, 12:56 PM

QUICK QUIZ

1. Which Mr Man is notoriously 'happy'?
a Mr Grumpy
b Little Miss Perfect
c Mr Happy

2. Which Spice Girl was known as Ginger Spice?
a Ginger Spice
b Scary Spice
c Sporty Spice

3. How do you spell 'goat'?
a GOAT
b HGFKHGFDKHGDKM
c HGFDKHDJGSAAJFS;HGF;:JF;:F;HGFD;H:_:KHJFJGSHDAZHDGSAgstaGHD:KJG:JFK

4. Which Beatles song goes 'Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be... Let it be, let it be, let it be yeah, let it be'?
a Hey Jude
b Let it be
3 Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

5. Popular 90s rapper Betty Boo based her name on which cartoon character?
a The Flintstones
b Tom and Jerry
c Betty Boop

6. Which ex-Beatle formed 'Paul McCartney and Wings'?
a Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney (and Wings)
b George
c Ringo Starr

7. Which comedy team is responsible for 'Monty Python's Flying Circus', 'Monty Python's And now for something completely different', 'Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl', 'Monty Python And The Holy Grail', 'Monty Python's Meaning of Life' and 'The Best of Monty Python'?
a Laurel and Hardy
b Donald Trump
c Monty Python

8. Who is the main character in the William books? Clue: they include Just William, More William, William Again, William The Fourth, Still William, William the Conqueror, William the Outlaw, William In Trouble, William the Good, William, William The Bad, William's Happy Days, William's Crowded Hours, William The Pirate, William The Rebel, William The Gangster, William The Detective, Sweet William, William The Showman, William The Dictator, William and Air Raid Precautions (also published as William's Bad Resolution), William and the Evacuees (also published as William and the Film Star), William Does His Bit, William Carries On, William and the Brains Trust, Just William's Luck, William - the Bold, William and the Tramp, William and the Moon Rocket, William and the Space Animal, William's Television Show, William the Explorer, William's Treasure Trove, William and the Witch, William and the Pop Singers, William the Ancient Briton, William and the Masked Ranger, William the Superman and William the Lawless.
a William
b Heidi
c Billy Bunter

10. Did you enjoy this quiz?
Yes

Where's number nine? Or was it all in a dream? Ah! böwakawa poussé, poussé. Yes, correct. Right answer.

Number 9.
Number 9.
Number 9.

Answers

6. What is the most rational problem you could have with double decker buses?

A. They are rarely blue - and that is my favourite colour
B. I get vertigo even on the lower deck
C. I used to drive them - now I don't, I feel like Federer without a racquet
D. They only come here on Thursdays - my chiropodist only works on Tuesdays.

Answer B - "I get vertigo even on the lower deck". While all of the others could be double deckers, they might not be if you haven't listened fully to the question. Only B indicates that you properly heard the phrase "double decker" when I pleaded with you all to pay proper attention..

7. The cross between a frog and a duck is....

A. Frock
B. Dog
C, God
D. French Connection UK

C - "God" - He too moves in mysterious ways. The others do not.

8. Logically, what is the correct spelling of "Heliotrope"?

A. Heliotrope
B. Heliotrope?
C. Man from Atlantis
D. "Heliotrope"

Answer D - ""Heliotrope"" - With its inverted commas, this is the only answer that precisely matches the question. None of the others make any sense whatsoever.

9. My dog has no nose. How does he smell?

A. Though he is a happy dog, he doesn't. As I said to you, he has no nose
B, Very, very clean - I wash him thoroughly every other day
C. Via his left paw - he has always had unique capabilities
D. Horrifyingly not at all - he dropped dead just after I wrote this question

Answer D - "Horrifyingly not at all - he dropped dead just after I wrote this question". Life isn't all about logic. Emotions matter too. I'm too upset to say anything more about it.

10. Who did Ena Sharples of Coronation Street live with in real life - and where?

A. Frank Carson - they lived in a French chateau as husband and wife for 47 years
B. The Homepride flour men - literally on the Coronation Street set
C. She shared a four person flat in Soho with Tom Daley, Priti Patel and Max Wall
D. Her sister Nellie - they lived together in a quiet bungalow

Answer D - "Her sister Nellie - they lived together in a quiet bungalow". Her real name was Violet Carson and she was originally from a flour making family in the north of England. In contrast, Tom Daley, Priti Patel and the late Max Wall have never been in Coronation Street even though all three of them have at one time or another had a bun at the crown of the head covered in a fine hairnet.