BCG Super 6 League Page 15

I almost forgot myself. Just remembered at 7 o'clock. Which, of course, meant I had to rush my selections and not give them the usual two or three hours of study that they merit.

Which is the only reason that I didn't score 14 points as well.

Yeah, right

And if you were a gentleman, you would miss one week, as the generous Stephen did, to make up for me starting a week late.

That's why I did it Herc. In the interests of fairness. Not for being a slack twat.

But then, in the interests of fairness, we'd all have to miss further weeks to equal up with Alf, 44 weeks for Fiori and 48 weeks for Horseradish. It would get far too complicated.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th April 2022, 9:33 AM

That's why I did it Herc. In the interests of fairness..

I believe you............

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 6th April 2022, 10:57 AM

But then, in the interests of fairness, we'd all have to miss further weeks to equal up with Alf, 44 weeks for Fiori and 48 weeks for Horseradish. It would get far too complicated.

No, because they didn't have their finger on the pulse, whereas, I was the innocent victim of a cock up on Sky's part for ONE WEEK only at Week 1.

But that's fine, at least two of us are gentlemen in this conversation.

You keep predicting to the bitter end - the Big Boss in the sky is watching and putting black marks against your name.

Well that was a f**king disaster, with results going against form, but fortunately it was the same for all of us..............mostly.

Had to happen sometime - zero points, but it looks like everyone (Week 51) had a bad week.

Even Jeff Stelling scored a duck! So, I'm in good company. ?

I say, Bunter old bean, what a good egg you turned out to be in the end, by missing a week to balance up my missing first week. I've left a paid for cream bun in the tuck shop for you - Mrs Miggins has it in her ample cleavage.

Speaking of which, Stephen, you've already been kind enough to miss a week, there was no need to do it again! ?

And Alf yes, I had a 5 pointer with Watford - Brentford..................at half time. ?

I aim to please ?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 17th April 2022, 11:42 AM

I aim to please ?

Yes, but there was no need to miss a second week, like Stephen did, or are you confident you are going to have a massive last minute surge. ?

We don't want you to feel bad because of your miserable position in the FPL.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th April 2022, 11:11 AM

Yes, but there was no need to miss a second week

Oh crikey! What an ass! Beast!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th April 2022, 11:24 AM

We don't want you to feel bad because of your miserable position in the FPL.

You just had to rub it in and spoil my moment of comfort, Yes but, No but I wouldn't have been bottom if a certain cry baby hadn't chucked his toys out of the pram.

And there is relegation this year too. So next season you'll likely be playing in Up the Clique Without a Paddle "B".

:D