BCG Super 6 League Page 11

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th October 2021, 8:27 AM

Are we now rudderless in this league and the FPL?
Both captains seem to have buggered off.

This league runs itself, if I'm too busy sunning myself in Mustique then nothing changes, except me falling behind you and Herc. Angry Well I'm back now, with only a few points to catch up on. Maybe you should've cashed in more in my 3 game absence. Pirate

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 6th November 2021, 9:11 AM

This league runs itself, if I'm too busy sunning myself in Mustique then nothing changes, except me falling behind you and Herc. Angry Well I'm back now, with only a few points to catch up on. Maybe you should've cashed in more in my 3 game absence. Pirate

I've cancelled my fortnight in Tenerife so that I don't miss any weeks. Angelic

I was in Welsh Wales look you at the same time.

I have almost given up on the FPL, well apart from the H2H.
I managed to top it at one time but nobody to brag to.

I'm new ya know, posted in wrong topic.

F**k me, 14 points................(Note to self - must do the pools)

Nice one. Leapfrogging me again in the process too.
And getting closer to Bunter. Yarooo

Yers, only 9 points behind that fat owl, now.

Did myself out of another 5pointer. Had Hull to win 1-0 on a whim or a hunch until I forced myself to change it when they put the experts' scores up, making mine look like a fantasy. I think I'll stop looking at those and go with my instincts. Lower division games tend to have more surprise results, like my correctly first predicted 0-1 to Hull. Fume, steam. Third time this season, all 1-0s that came in, no wonder I'm lagging on the 5pts column.

What experts ?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd January 2022, 9:13 AM

Nice one. Leapfrogging me again in the process too.
And getting closer to Bunter. Yarooo

Your turn, I know you like to be on top. ?

2 correct scores will do it every time, plus, I like to give you hope.
Bunter;s lead is diminishing too.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th January 2022, 8:57 AM

2 correct scores will do it every time, plus, I like to give you hope.
Bunter;s lead is diminishing too.

It's a three horse race now, has Bunter eaten too many buns I'm wondering. I bet it was the Christmas hamper that done him. Yaroo.

I haven't missed any lately, but I'm hardly hitting me straps. Have they abandoned the midweek game? It seems to be a lot less frequent than it was.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th January 2022, 9:22 AM

It's a three horse race now.........., .

I presume you are discounting Stelling, and I'm still waiting for my compensation points for missing the first week. ?

Correct on both. Morning.