Celebrities?

This is just taking the piss....................

I caught the tail end of Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, only to see two woman I'd never heard of, and neither had my wife.

So, watched the closing titles and it turns out that both of them had minor parts in "Casualty" and one was even in "Emmerdale" - WOW!

I know...

It's utterly ridiculous

To be honest, the fact that you would turn up to do that show precludes you being a celebrity.

If you get shagged on love island you are automatically promoted to celebrity status.
It's a fleeting thing for most.
Our postman is an ex-pro footballer. He likes to mention it.....a lot.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th August 2021, 7:15 PM

Our postman is an ex-pro footballer. He likes to mention it.....a lot.

I'm sure there's a goal post joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to............................ Sleepy

Or now he's only a Sub postmaster...?

Etc

I think that "Ghost Hunting With Girls Aloud" has never been bettered.

Scanning the TV listings for the week, as is my want on Saturday morning, I had to laugh at this for this evening on BBC 1...................

"Pointless Celebrities"

Says it all, and I have nothing to add.

I think the problem is there is so many tv channels now that they have to fill them with any old shit

So there's countless bloody cooking competitions and reality shows- and every person that gets on them is a 'celebrity'

That didn't happen when there was 3 or 4 channels

If you can get the label 'celebrity' and earn money doing any tired old shit, good luck to you.

Yeah you can't blame them

It's the morons who watch that shit that are the real saddos

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2021, 11:28 PM

I'm sure there's a goal post joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to............................ Sleepy

In the box.