BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 39

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 7:21 PM

Good shout from Don on Pukki

Pukki's a very good Championship striker but perhaps slightly out of his depth in the top flight. Difficult to judge him at Norwich because they don't create much and are relegation favourites. Would probably score more at West Ham or Leeds. He's on my bench this week.

As with a lot of players on here, it's almost impossible to not captain Salah.
With so many having him as captain, it negates any points gain.
My other useless bugger's only get 1s and 2s - or don't play at all. Most frustrating.

After reading Hercs post I decided to check my team
And Raphina looks a bit too injured for my liking, so as I had a completely dead striker I've taken my first transfer hit of the season,
Which is unusual for me to hold out this long as I'm usually quite "transfer hit happy"

I don't have anything to say this week but this is my required post.

Can't write any more as I'm on the M1 driving my HGV.

('Cept Grant Schnapps called me on my CB Radio (Handle - Rubber Duck Tartare Sauce) to ask me personally to single handedly solve the latest national crisis).

Just to let you lot no that rubba duk tarta sorse and me is now on a lay by so not to be disterbed until breckfast. Ees picked me up and I wont a shag as I likes his tatts and mussles.

Dolores of Eccles

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th September 2021, 11:27 PM

Can't write any more as I'm on the M1 driving my HGV.

('Cept Grant Schnapps called me on my CB Radio (Handle - Rubber Duck Tartare Sauce) to ask me personally to single handedly solve the latest national crisis).

As it happens 10-4 was the score in Bill Nicholson's first match as Tottenham manager on 11 October 1958. Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, pig pen. About time the top flight had another such score.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th September 2021, 11:27 PM

Really. So, this one and the following are BCG FPL related? :S

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 29th August 2021, 5:21 PM

Sorry, no, Tuchel is not Klopp. He's so wired he can't even line up food with his mouth. He's way too thin to be a football manager.

With Chelsea on top of the league and Liverpool trailing them pathetically in 2nd I'd say it's touche to Tuchel. Oh don't get touchy. :O

The FPL owners are a bit slack when it comes to highlighting players that are injured or unlikely to play.
Iv'e had 2 now that were highlighted in red but played.
Martinez the goalkeeper was red for a few weeks and it said expected back mid October.
I kept him as sub but he played and got (I think) 6 points.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th September 2021, 10:47 PM

After reading Hercs post I decided to check my team
I've taken my first transfer hit of the season,
Which is unusual for me to hold out this long as I'm usually quite "transfer hit happy"

Yes. I've gone the opposite way from last season's extreme self discipline and gone back to my tinkering ways, after seeing it work for you yet again. Only just done my solitary tinker for this week though as I couldn't really get inspired by the inform choices.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 7:21 PM

Good haul from Anton so far though, he might be over the hill and far away before any of the rest of us get warmed up

Yes, it's another fast start from him, but you don't really believe the second part of your sentence, do you. Pirate Watch him, Anton, he's trying to lure you into a false sense of invincibility then shaft you up the arse when you've got your back turned. Watch him.

Stuck in town on business all Friday so missed deadline to tinker.
Managed to get Grealish in earlier in the week - didn't fancy risking Raphina - so that's something.
Lap of the Gods time this week (much like every other week).
Dan & Goodlad in my sights this week...

Quote: Lazzard @ 25th September 2021, 10:33 AM

Managed to get Grealish in earlier in the week - didn't fancy risking Raphina -(much like every other week)...

The problem is, when Pep rotates his squad, he also rotates mine. So fit players that cost a lot to bring in are left warming my virtual bench. So this season i have avoided Man C without even realising i was doing it. You can see how this strategy is paying off. Pep is doing better than me, who could have gessed...

Quote: playfull @ 25th September 2021, 11:35 AM

The problem is, when Pep rotates his squad, he also rotates mine. So fit players that cost a lot to bring in are left warming my virtual bench. So this season i have avoided Man C without even realising i was doing it. You can see how this strategy is paying off. Pep is doing better than me, who could have gessed...

I was also avoiding Man City for similar reasons.
Plus I hate City.
Mind you they're playing us today, so I'm torn.
Perhaps a hat-trick a-piece from him and Lukakau with Chaloba getting the wnner...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th September 2021, 8:43 AM

Really. So, this one and the following are BCG FPL related? :S

Don't blame me for the second.

I didn't write it (as was patently obvious).

I've played my joker this week.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 25th September 2021, 12:04 PM

I've played my joker this week.

You must have a fist full of the f**kers. :P