BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 38

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th September 2021, 12:50 PM

Pithy posts are encouraged. Being a nob isn't.

:D

Quote: don rushmore @ 18th September 2021, 1:13 PM

Yep. We've all got a Get Out of Jail Free card now. Will probably play mine over the busy Xmas period.

"Xmas".

Damn.

I went to William Hills betting on the fact that you were a devout Christian.

Good shout from Don on Pukki

And V Unlucky Godot
Alexander Armstrong rested and then Villa score 3 in 9 minutes and Watkins not involved in any of them

Good haul from Anton so far though, he might be over the hill and far away before any of the rest of us get warmed up

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 7:21 PM

Good shout from Don on Pukki

And V Unlucky Godot
Alexander Armstrong rested and then Villa score 3 in 9 minutes and Watkins not involved in any of them

Good haul from Anton so far though, he might be over the hill and far away before any of the rest of us get warmed up

Yes - and my cousin was intended to be twins and then the egg partially re-fused so that while he was an only child he had teeth growing out of his tummy and had to have them removed. Not by a dentist.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th September 2021, 7:39 PM

Yes - and my cousin was intended to be twins and then the egg partially re-fused so that while he was an only child he had teeth growing out of his tummy and had to have them removed. Not by a dentist.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 8:00 PM

It's totally true. His name is Alan and he now lives in Spain. He is 78. You can ring him up if you like to have it confirmed. He was a fetus in fetu.

https://www.livescience.com/teens-twin-found-inside-adbomen-fetus-in-fetu.html

Well in that case it counts as your relevant post of the week, I stand corrected

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 9:36 PM

Well in that case it counts as your relevant post of the week, I stand corrected

Very magnanimous - and so typically so of your good self.

Al will be immensely pleased when I next hear from him in Alicante from his nearly 79 year old actual mouth.

I shall mention your best wishes.

His Mum was my godmother and one of the most lovely women I ever met. Background - poverty. He was her only child. I have memories but she dropped down dead suddenly at 45 when I was 3 and he was 22.

Bloody genetics! :(

And V Unlucky Godot

Although The Rudiger goal made up for that
And Lukaku wasn't involved in any of Chelsea goals so I'd say it more than evened itself out

Three no scoring players with only one sub scoring. Ouch! My own fault i didn't notice the Friday game and its cut off.

32 points this week and 34 points last week means i am officially the equivalent of a bye in the H2H

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th September 2021, 6:23 PM

And Lukaku wasn't involved in any of Chelsea goals so I'd say it more than evened itself out

Rudiger finished that like a striker! I'm trying to get a Chelsea defender in my team and there are plenty of contenders. So many get attacking points.

Still stuck at the bottom, but bloody hell, up to sixth in the Head 2 Head - I'm getting dizzy at this height.

Just beat Alf, and my captaincy point was made - Salah 24 v Ronaldo 12..................

"What's it all about, Alfie?" :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th September 2021, 11:41 PM

Good start to the Head 2 Head. Pleased Me -2 v Alf -4 as we both did a double transfer, but my lad Dallas had a 2 pointer.

Interesting to see who is right too in the Captain stakes, as we both have Ronaldo and Salah, but opposite choice for armband.

V Unlucky Godot

I'm on holiday and didn't have a lot of time last week to set up my team. Thought Watkins was a stroke of genius. I thought wrong.

Yes, well done Anton on getting the highest week's score and building on his lead. I think he's likely to stay out in front for some time.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th September 2021, 6:23 PM

Last season I missed out on four Chelsea clean sheets because Skeletor unnecessarily tinkered with defenders. Lukaku's nature is well known. Owning a Chelsea asset is stressful enough without piling that inconsistency on top of the manger's pointless jiggling.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th September 2021, 11:22 AM

Well I've given it a go. Not at all sure that, long-term, discarding both Son & Calvert-Lewin in order to accommodate Ronaldo (with Fornals) will be a point winner but both were down as doubtful this weekend so I thought I'd give it a try and see what happens. He who dares...

Clearly, when Calvert-Lewin is back in the running, it won't be the Ronaldo & Fornals combination for the chop but Harry Kane.

Phew, my players came through everything unscathed, which makes an effin' change, and so finally I've managed to get rid of Deeney who has gone to Brum.