Soft-Boiled Spice Girl 14 - 22.6.21 Page 2

If that's the criteria I'll changed mine to Micheal as he has been unstable for donkeys years.

Can we all stop voting until the deadline passes - it's starting to look like an Iranian leadership contest. (vote early and often...)

No I'm going to vote again given half a chance!

I think I'm over excited because there is so many people in the basement at the moment.

Yes we'd better be quiet, or the Nazis might hear us.

OK, i vote for Otterfox

Lazzard do you seriously think for one moment that they don't know all about this place and what goes on? The best thing about is that they can't say a f**king word as they would give the game away :P .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 22nd June 2021, 9:13 AM

If that's the criteria I'll changed mine to Micheal as he has been unstable for donkeys years.

I just read that unstable men think sentences are complete without a verb. Well I never.

Are all the others on holiday? Anyway, thought Teddy's had merit for the format, a change from the usual too clever twaddle devoid of real humour that always wins. But for his all too rare here shot of contemporary satire, my vote goes to Lazzard for his Guardian reader's sneer at a brilliant Brexiteer.

I vote Teddy

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd June 2021, 7:58 AM

for his Guardian reader's sneer at a brilliant Brexiteer.

You spotted that, did you?
And thanks for the vote.

Special mention for Lazzard's sharp satire, and for Teddy's vivid scene which I loved, but I felt the end sort of petered out (I guess I was hoping for some too clever unfunny twaddle ;) ).

Playfull wins for me, nice tidy sketch.

Quote: playfull @ 23rd June 2021, 8:24 AM

I vote Teddy

And Otterfox?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 26th June 2021, 9:22 AM

And Otterfox?

Otterfox hadn't posted at that point - i was trying to be funny - i won't let it happen again....

It worked for me

Quote: playfull @ 26th June 2021, 1:11 PM

Otterfox hadn't posted at that point - i was trying to be funny - i won't let it happen again....

Oh f**k.