Euros 20/21 Page 7

Can I suggest someone start a "Taking the Knee" thread?
This argument is circular and dull.

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th June 2021, 9:46 AM

on the Euros thread talking about the Euros

Don't be ridiculous. :S If you can't join in the Woke claptrap discussion then please don't come on this thread. Pleased

Football indeed! I dunno. Tut tut.

You're a bad loser, Herc.

Anyway, back to the football, Ukraine are pulverising N.Macedonia at the moment.
Once again - teams in solid red and solid yellow.
Tomato sauce & Mustard
Or are McDonald's secretly sponsoring this?

Laughing out loud

Macedonia save a penalty.
This could get exciting

Not sure it'll make lot of difference to the group (says he, not quite understanding how it works!)

Well, that turned out more exciting than I thought.

Denmark putting on a fantastic show.
I guess every non-Belgian is rooting for them.

Quote: DaButt @ 16th June 2021, 9:45 PM

Here's a guy who was fired for tweeting "All Lives Matter". https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2020/06/03/sacramento-kings-broadcaster-grant-napear-out-after-all-lives-matter-tweet/3132629001/

Obviously then as far as they're concerned white lives don't matter, or yellow, or red.

And where exactly do the take the knee?

Sorry for being 2 pages behind.

Anyway did they explain why Denmark are now in all red? Was it because they're not going to wear their Arsenal shirts anymore because of what happened to Erikson? I admire the reasoning if that is why but thousands have spent probably over £50 on the new shirts.

It's their 3rd kit.
Could it be to do with white sleeves clashing with white of Belgium??

Denmark really deserve a point out of this

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th June 2021, 11:29 PM

futile American gesture.

You're right Herc, that's an amazing movie, about the National Lampoons, it gets 6.8/10 on IMDb.

I'm so please Wales are doing well, Bale is a genius. They're actually #17 in Fifa world ranking, so it's no surprise they're doing well. Also Katherine Zeta Jones is Welsh and her husband is 76, I can wait. I can't remember a time Wales and England were so highly rated at an international competition. EnglandWalesScotland looking forward to seeing England in the final (at least).

Shame about Denmark.
The Dutch seem to be in control v Austria

Edit: Austria having a pop now