BCG Pro Sessions

BCG Pro's latest strand of exclusive industry insight, BCG Pro Sessions, continues this evening.

I'll be hosting an hour-long chat and Q&A session with Julia McKenzie, Creative Director for BBC Studios Audio. In practical terms that means she's the boss of all audio production at BBC Studios: from Newsjack to Dead Ringers, as well as still personally acting as producer on titles including The Now Show and The Penny Dreadfuls Present....

Tonight's webinar begins at 7pm. Do come and join in, watch and submit questions.

It's free for BCG Pro members on any plan.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/pro/inside_track/sessions/

Julia McKenzie looked at one of my TV scripts once with the possibility of rewriting it for radio and told me she hated it. She doesn't mince her words!

Teary She seems likes such a nice person in Fresh Fields. I'm relieved to see in the link it's a different one, but I'm sure her name causes confusion to some in the industry. Probably done her career no harm though. Whistling nnocently

On her brusque wording to you Beaky, I was told once that writers should take this as a token of respect that they are treated as pros because prods only give polite diplomatic rejections to amateurs and others they don't know so as not to blunt their ambition in the craft. So it's a sign that you've made it Beaky. :)