The Office Page 4

I love Ricky Gervais so much that I once wrote to him asking if he wanted to co-write a mockumentary with me. It was to be similar to 'Call the Midwife' but funny.

I wanted to call it 'The Orifice'.

Started watching the series 2 in my box set rotation, and I'd forgotten just how cringeworthy it all was - so bloody hysterical. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2021, 12:20 PM

Started watching the series 2 in my box set rotation, and I'd forgotten just how cringeworthy it all was - so bloody hysterical. Laughing out loud

I think that's what made it so good and groundbreaking.

The one I watched tonight was when he was invited to do a motivational speech to a group of nonplussed people, and he turns up wearing a white T-shirt, chinos and baseball cap on back to front, but couldn't see what a prat he looked and spouted. Laughing out loud

According to "How To Write A Novel" making the main character a failed singer/songwriter is a bad idea.

The rerun on BBC iplayer appears to be completely uncut, I'm happy to relay. Maybe the Beeb are pulling back on the wokery now. happy face. But then this is only the internet and not TV, I suppose. Still nice to see it's unredacted. They just have a little sign at the start saying 'contains discriminatory language', which I'd have thought is more an enticement to watch than a deterrent.