This Mongoose has no Mayonnaise now to 7.2.21 Page 2

Strong week, most deserve a vote wwwwwh pips it.

I'll go for Playfull. It's always tricky judging scripts on the page - this one's driven by character and plot rather than gags, and could be very funny with a Matt Smith type as the scientist.

Runner-up is Gappy - polished as ever, though I think I've heard this basic premise before.

Michael - probably the most laughs, and the only one with a consistent persona over 700 skits.

Otterfox - The writing flows well, I'm think I'm lacking the requisite background on Hawkeye.

Tiggy - Some good silly words indeed, a couple of parts including the slowed down bit that I found a touch confusing.

I honestly loved practically all of the sketches this week. Michael had a very high hit rate; Gappy is consistantly brilliant and showed that again. I'm new to wwwwwwhh but I really like his style and thought the sketch was very high quality. Steve Sunshine is one of the best one-liner jokesmiths I've ever come across but my winner as it really appealed to my sense of the absurd was Tiggy. Very Pythonesque - loved it.

Hmm, difficult to choose, of the plays Tiggy and Playfull were closest to getting my vote this week, Michael had more hits than misses but because there are no boundaries as to word limit I'm going for Sunshine's neat little joke.

The Gappy for me, with Mr Sunshine's nice joke a close second. And i declare my sketch a 'joke free zone' - and personally move it to last place...

Also voting for The Gapster this week. Funny consistently and the one I can most visualise being done. And Cox sounds a bit rude.

It sounds like cox.