A study for Comedians and other Entertainers

Hello All,

My name is Glen Martin and I am a student with the University of Liverpool studying from my Masters Degree in mental health psychology. I am currently undergoing my dissertation which I am analyzing the psychological well being of comedians and how they use humor to help. This study is for anyone who has done stand-up comedy before or if you haven't as I will be scrutinizing the perspectives people have about mental health in comedians. If anybody would like to partake in this study please email me (see below) registering your interest and I can email you a participant information sheet which will provide you a detailed explanation of the study and a set of 11 questions which I would like you to answer. Once you've answered the questions you can email them back to me.

Also, an important note this study has been approved by the Ethics committee and even if I email you the questions you don't have to participate. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to participate or if you have any further questions.

Email: glenmartin.pt@gmail.com

Thank you,

Glen