Saucy seaside postcards Page 6

Saucy seaside postcards never did much to improve the lot of womankind in a male-dominated society. Yes, they sometimes had a pop at men but that wasn't punching down - big difference.

Still, there is often humour in adversity and some of these postcards are very funny and some are quite clever. I find myself disapproving of them and approving at the same time. I think most modern women might disapprove of them but I don't think many would actually be 'offended'.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 10th March 2021, 12:24 PM

Still, there is often humour in adversity and some of these postcards are very funny and some are quite clever. I find myself disapproving of them and approving at the same time. I think most modern women might disapprove of them but I don't think many would actually be 'offended'.

Oh good, I'll carry on then. :)

Used by Sid in Carry On Henry when chatting up Barbara Windsor :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th March 2021, 4:22 PM

Oh good, I'll carry on then. :)

I'm not sure I would like to see what is under that dress. Whatever it is it looks only very slightly bigger than mine. Not sure what the red dot is for. Maybe a really bad assassin with a faulty scope.

:)

As it's Cheltenham week....

Nice period one, and a bit racy for its day.

The page has been doctored. Images show in other topics.

Edit: I take that back - they're now showing.

Not with you Stephen, looks fine on my PC

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th March 2021, 8:42 AM

As it's Cheltenham week....

His face Laughing out loud

I've always wondered how bookies at the tracks can know instantly what the payout is but it's probably easy enough when you learn the sysyem.

Talking of system I bet there are many payouts where the bookie 'reads' the punter because how many are going to have worked out their winnings before they go back to collect it. A fiver here a fiver there.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 17th March 2021, 6:25 AM

I've always wondered how bookies at the tracks can know instantly what the payout is but it's probably easy enough when you learn the sysyem.

Talking of system I bet there are many payouts where the bookie 'reads' the punter because how many are going to have worked out their winnings before they go back to collect it. A fiver here a fiver there.

In the days of Brighton Rock perhaps. It's all computerised now. And the ticket you're given tells you exactly what your potential returns are.