Saucy seaside postcards Page 52

If you look at her legs, she's clearly grown from a little box of cress, which explains her empathy with the window box.

Dire, isn't it?

So much going on with this one..........................

Innocent times..............?

The joke doesn't even work. All they needed was "Do you have 'Time To Kiss In The Moonlight'?", bt nope.

At least they've got the writing on the window the right way round.

Quote: gappy @ 3rd May 2022, 10:22 AM

The joke doesn't even work. All they needed was "Do you have 'Time To Kiss In The Moonlight'?", bt nope.

Or even............. "Do you have 'Time To Kiss Me In The Moonlight'?"

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd May 2022, 10:37 AM

At least they've got the writing on the window the right way round.

Ha ha!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd May 2022, 9:13 AM

WOMAN: I'm looking for something 12 inches in size that can go for 20 minutes without stopping and won't break no matter how roughly it's handled.

MAN: You're in luck, Miss. The Columbia Broadcasting System has just begun manufacturing records to that very specification.

(I did think of having the man reply "Aren't we all, Madam." but I didn't want to lower the tone.)

Quote: alison blunderland @ 4th May 2022, 11:59 AM

WOMAN: I'm looking for something 12 inches in size that can go for 20 minutes without stopping and won't break no matter how roughly it's handled.

MAN: You're in luck, Miss. The Columbia Broadcasting System has just begun manufacturing records to that very specification.

(I did think of having the man reply "Aren't we all, Madam." but I didn't want to lower the tone.)

SHOCK HORROR!!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd May 2022, 9:13 AM

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th May 2022, 9:24 AM

And in those days, he'd have been perfectly happy with just the one.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 4th May 2022, 12:16 PM

And in those days, he'd have been perfectly happy with just the one.

? I say, dashed rude, what?

Freddie Frinton lives!