Woke Joke

In honour of the U.S. congressman who finished his diatribe with "Amen, Awomen", I am starting a movement to get other gender anomalies changed.

Join us now! Let's right these wrongs!! And here's your starter for ten...................

Womenu - a bill of fare in a restaurant

Hermalayas - the mountain range

Awomanda Holden - erstwhile celeb

Womanchester United - some football team

Womanacles - something to do with bondage.

Rowoman - Ancient Civilisation.

Womandolin - curvaceous instrument that's fun to pluck

Womandalorian - extra terrestrial race prone to rage and violence, specifically during the monthlies

Quote: Bob Carolvorderman @ 5th January 2021, 7:36 PM

Womandolin - curvaceous instrument that's fun to pluck

Womandalorian - extra terrestrial race prone to rage and violence, specifically during the monthlies

:D

C**t

The strange name for your favourite brother and he with you to ensure you both turn out normal. It's very much the second cars as you generally punch each other's brains out with affection. Your parents who until this moment seemed fully in control of the world display their weaker side when they feel they can't be dictatorial. They are taken into care for the next century as permanent quivering wrecks. He in adulthood turns out gay but still he has a robust father of nine and his marriage lasts until they both turn 107. Me? Well, yeah, wed and divorced 17 times. An only daughter who I adore though she is bound to be bullied out of my will. But she can make her own way as a paratrooper who enjoys a wrestle with her closest friends.

Sherbs - aromatic plants used in cooking, such as tarragon and sage.

Hiscules.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th January 2021, 10:44 AM

Hiscules.

:O You've made me realise I'm sexist! Oh, the shame. :(

My hisroes include Ingmar Bergwoman, George Harridaughter and of course his ex Patti Girld.

Sorry to up the uncle. I'm just as against gender assumptions as the next man. That's my womantra.

'Pretty Flawimmingo' by Womanfreda Womann.

What chance The LGBT community have a falling out and go their separate ways like the PDC and BDO in the darts world?

Quote: alison blunderland @ 6th January 2021, 2:22 PM

'Pretty Flawimmingo' by Womanfreda Womann.

Sisterhood of Woman?

We need to rewrite history too.................

Himmann Göring

Heinrich Hermler

Not sure I get the rules but here goes.....Herc is a massive c**t. Does that work?