TV Reminders Page 7

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th March 2022, 12:07 PM

If you're into toy nostalgia - THIS is going to be a cracker!! Really looking forward to it. Starts 31st March

http://www.scoutingfortoys.co.uk

Just come up in my TV guide, and the first prog. features primarily Star Wars figures etc, Prices will blow your mind! Even the cardboard box liners can fetch £150, and it never ceases to amaze me at where all this (mostly) MIB (mint in box) stuff comes from. Filmed at Vectis, one of the largest toy auction houses in the world. Can't wait! When I was selling Dinkys on eBay, quite often the box would go for more than the diecast vehicle that was in it! 9.00 pm Yesterday channel.

ALSO If you haven't seen it before, the film "Brassed Off" is on Film 4 Wed. 30/3 at 11.20pm - a bloody good film!!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th March 2022, 12:07 PM

If you're into toy nostalgia - THIS is going to be a cracker!! Really looking forward to it. Starts 31st March

http://www.scoutingfortoys.co.uk

I was hoping that we could bid on here but it doesn't look like it.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th March 2022, 5:23 PM

I was hoping that we could bid on here but it doesn't look like it.

I don't think the prog. will be live, but there's nothing to stop you bidding on current Vectis auctions.

I see BBC and ITV are competing to see who can put on the biggest load of shite programmes for prime time Saturday evening television.

Mon. BBC2 9.00pm "The Chris and Rosie Ramsey Show"

Tune in and lose the will to live

Abigail's Party is on bbc4 tonight for anyone who still hasn't seen it

It's a classic

The undiscovered Tony Hancock is on sky arts at 9pm tonight

Don't miss Neighbours The Finale, tonight on Channel 5 at 9.00pm for an hour long special last episode!!!

Oh shame.. I've just painted the garage door and I want to see how long it will take to dry.

Damn! Why didn't I think of doing that - can I come round and watch yours?...................Oh no, wait. I've just remembered I have to count the nails in me garden shed.

Hot on the heels of Film4 broadcasting White Christmas two weeks ago on the hottest day of the century, BBC2, not to be outdone, is showing Easter Parade this coming Tuesday at 2.50pm. Time to get your left-over hot cross buns out of the freezer.

If you are into chuff chuffs and the like, there's a transport fest coming up in Sept. on TPTV

Quote:-
Finally, we have big news for vintage transport enthusiasts, as on Thursday 1st September we'll be unlocking the archives of the British Transport films library. Have your tickets ready for the likes of Driving the Train (1959), All That Mighty Heart (1963), The Driving Force (1966), British Rails are Long and Fast (1969) and Discover Britain by Train (1978) throughout the month

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st August 2022, 3:39 PM

If you are into chuff chuffs and the like, there's a transport fest coming up in Sept. on TPTV

Quote:-
Finally, we have big news for vintage transport enthusiasts, as on Thursday 1st September we'll be unlocking the archives of the British Transport films library. Have your tickets ready for the likes of Driving the Train (1959), All That Mighty Heart (1963), The Driving Force (1966), British Rails are Long and Fast (1969) and Discover Britain by Train (1978) throughout the month

Can I ask you a personal question, petal?

Quote: Ben @ 21st August 2022, 11:15 PM

Can I ask you a personal question, petal?

Ooer. Yes, as long as it doesn't involve sexual favours.

Wednesday 31 Aug 9.05pm: The Wild Affair (1965): I suspect very much "of its time" but nevertheless with an interesting cast including Betty Marsden, Terry-Thomas, Jimmy Logan & Bud Flanagan.