The Late Edition Page 3

And so they should be repeated. :)

Quote: Aaron @ December 7, 2007, 1:08 PM

No. I'd like to see him do one against Muslims and Jews though.

To be fair, he has. He went off on a rant at all religions (well Muslims, Jews and Christians anyway) on the radio earlier in the year. The easiest way to probably hear it is, weirdly, via YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY-ZrwFwLQg

I urge you to have a listen - it's the best political/religion based stand-up routine I've heard for a long time.

I'll listen after Monarchy. :)

Quote: Aaron @ November 8, 2007, 3:03 PM

Anyway, didn't The Sun once claim to have found a WWII bomber in a crater on the moon?

It was the Sunday Sport. I'm surprised Murdoch hasn't had you yet for that slander.

Is there really any difference between the two?

Quote: Badge @ December 10, 2007, 11:35 PM

It was the Sunday Sport. I'm surprised Murdoch hasn't had you yet for that slander.

He's too busy murdering Indonesian children with his bare hands and a toasting fork.

Quote: Cinnamon @ December 11, 2007, 12:40 PM

He's too busy murdering Indonesian children with his bare hands and a toasting fork.

i hate that murdoch. ingenious method though, so fair play.

Quote: Cinnamon @ December 11, 2007, 12:40 PM

Does he pop them on the Barby?

Is he a Fosters parent to them?

Quote: Leevil @ December 11, 2007, 3:23 PM

Is he a Fosters parent to them?

Ha ha - very good!

(As evil as Murdoch is, I have to admit I admire the way he manages to see things way before his competitors. MySpace for example - people thought he was dumb paying that much for it... but then we went and got $900m from Google just to put their search box on the website!)

Late Edition's alright. No, Daily Show though, which I miss like a dead parent.

A mean, evil parent who abused you? Or a nice, loving parent who was shot in the head by an escaped Iraqi insurgent?

Watching it now... just isn't the Daily Show.

But I do bizzarely love saying WhatWhyHowWho.

I am such a geek.

The best of us are. :)