The Late Edition Page 2

Yeah but fair play to Bush hes done well for a retard. Laughing out loud Maybe he thinks all the dead Iraqis, Americans, Brits and others are on a farm somewhere.

Working on the great oil fields in the sky...

did anyone see marcus brigstocke's marvellous rant against christians last night?
quality stuff.

No. I'd like to see him do one against Muslims and Jews though.

Quote: Aaron @ December 7, 2007, 1:08 PM

Ditto.

Also, it wasn't even very funny. Shooting fish in a barrel sort of stuff.
Will Smith was equally as crap.

Quote: ajp29 @ November 8, 2007, 2:55 PM

Laughing out loud The day the Daily Mail reminds us they led the campaign to get those racist white men brought to justice for killing Stephen Lawrence is probabaly not the best time to criticise the Daily Mail's sensationalist drivel.

Every days a good day to call a pile of ignorant shit a pile of ignorant shit. That kind of tabloid crap is depressing, the most depressing thing being that its exactly those sort of mindless papers that get gobbled up in their millions by the populace. These sort of papers always start these sensationalist campaigns, ignoring fact and instead trying to stoke emotion, and the only reason they do so is to sell more papers. You could argue that they want to sell more issues, and thats valid enough reason for them to inflame these stories, but that doesnt make it right.

I liked his rant!

I always agree with his little rantings. He's ace.

it was very funny

Quote: zooo @ December 10, 2007, 1:35 PM

I liked his rant!

I always agree with his little rantings. He's ace.

Thing is, he's blatantly what he's often ranting against. Middle-class boy, wouldn't be at all surprised if he attended a private school, almost certainly a Conservative (with both capital and little c) family...

Which is why he has to take every chance he gets to make very clear that he's NOT ONE OF THEM!
Poor posh bugger.

I'd do him.

With greatest respect zooo, I think it would be easier if you mentioned the comedians you wouldn't do.

Quote: Aaron @ December 7, 2007, 1:08 PM

The context was 'christianaphobia' though, which is such a ludicrous idea that it certainly doesn't need Marcus Brigstocke to destroy it. My two month old cousin delivered a more concise criticism by merely releasing wind.

Quote: Leevil @ December 10, 2007, 5:25 PM

With greatest respect zooo, I think it would be easier if you mentioned the comedians you wouldn't do.

True.

Peter Kay.

There, done.

Quote: zooo @ December 10, 2007, 5:24 PM

Which is why he has to take every chance he gets to make very clear that he's NOT ONE OF THEM!
Poor posh bugger.

But methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Quote: Leevil @ December 10, 2007, 5:25 PM

Laughing out loud

Quote: Cinnamon @ December 10, 2007, 5:28 PM

The context was 'christianaphobia' though, which is such a ludicrous idea that it certainly doesn't need Marcus Brigstocke to destroy it. My two month old cousin delivered a more concise criticism by merely releasing wind.

Having not watched the show, I'm not sure what this whole 'Christianaphobia' deal is about, or indeed what his "rant against Christians" actually entailed, but it's pretty irrelevant to my point. I'd like to see someone have a proper 'go' at any other religion and get away with it.

You know what, I'm pretty sure he has. On earlier editions of Late Edition.

:)