BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 9

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th September 2020, 11:51 AM

So who's read the runes for the new season? A few very early wildcards suggests not everyone has.

Could never read what those f**king runes were telling me, hence yes, that's me with an early Wild Card.

13 points behind in the head to head with Alfred - need a good performance or two from my last players.

Very annoyed. I wanted to make room for Kevin De Bruyne (as Man City didn't play last week). So who did I take out? Mané.
And how many points did he score?

Just to make you feel happier Billy, I lost 25 points by selling Son. :) I've started early with my gaffs. Once a tinkerer...

Don't talk to me about Son - had him last week and he gave me four points, wasting the captaincy I trusted him with, and now look at the bastard. F**king 24 points - why the f**k couldn't he do that last week WHEN they were at home. The FPL is surely perverse, and for me cursed. This week Leicester at home, so I give Vardy the honour after seeing him notch up 13 points last week, and what does he do tonight - run around the pitch like a scalded cat going nowhere. 4 goals and not one of them his, giving me 4 points for putting his shirt on.

Go on......................ask me if I'm pissed off. I dare you. Angry

Are you p..... Never mind.
I had Pope in goal, a contender for England's No1 spot.
Probably true as he let 4 past him yesterday.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th September 2020, 11:47 PM

Thank you Alf for pointing out to Godot that the CLIQUE is NOT of my creation - I do wish you would get your facts right Mr.Taxi before you mouth off

Yawn. You wanted me back. Now you're unhappy. Why don't you engage a therapist and try to establish why you seem locked in a seesaw pattern of self-abusive behaviour.

While you're at it you could see if they can explain to you the notion of a comic persona, like say an insanely confrontational cab driver.

.I am at a complete loss at the attitude of you and Don with regards to non-posters, when you both seem so keen to get back to the Clique clique that is managed by Dan who only makes and appearance once a year and there's little else from others.

I can't speak for Don, but the only reason I wanted to be in the other league was to see my previous season's results, but I found them now so it doesn't matter.

THIS CLIQUE at least has people who post. I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at your contradictory rant over what I can only think is some sort of tradition. Unbelievable.

At lot of what is posted at the moment is obscurantist toss. Posting should be more than spewing words into a box. Everyone needs to up their game.

Last season, when Don and Godot were not in it, there were weeks where I was the only person talking to myself and getting thoroughly pissed off I can tell you, and so welcomed the chance to have a properly run, frequented and supported league unlike previous.

AGAIN, I cannot believe the hypocrisy, and I'm f**king annoyed now. Angry

I can understand why you got pissed off talking to yourself. You are quite annoying.

Anger is an energy - use it. Rage-transfer your players!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st September 2020, 7:25 AM

I had Pope in goal, a contender for England's No1 spot.
Probably true as he let 4 past him yesterday.

My 'keeper let in five. The only reason I put him in was because my "first choice" 'keeper is facing Man City tonight. Watch him keep a clean sheet.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st September 2020, 10:20 AM

Yawn. You wanted me back. Now you're unhappy. Why don't you engage a therapist and try to establish why you seem locked in a seesaw pattern of self-abusive behaviour.

I'm not unhappy, and yet again you are taking my posts out of context AND completely fail to mention/appreciate that I have previously said you are most welcome as you will add a bit of fire to the proceedings, as you are proving; BUT Very selective with your criticism.

I can't speak for Don, but the only reason I wanted to be in the other league was to see my previous season's results, but I found them now so it doesn't matter.

Good I am genuinely pleased as we do want you in this league, and I don't think you would have been happy in the other one as they are now down to only 5 members who do not post
Don, by the way has resigned from the CLIQUE, but remains in the Head to Head, which is weird.
And even more weird, is we have Dan with us, who is most welcome too.

I can understand why you got pissed off talking to yourself. You are quite annoying.

Laughing out loud And you're not of course. Ahh, it's just like the old days. :D

Bet Ben wished he'd given the captaincy to Son (24) or Kane (21), instead of Fernandes who only managed 2 points.

With his score of 84 he would have been our first and early century!

Has Don done one? Lightweight.

I have 4 players on the pitch tonight (if they are picked)
Might help eke out my meagre points

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st September 2020, 4:07 PM

Has Don done one? Lightweight.

Oh dear, I hope he doesn't read that, especially as he doesn't like Yorkshire men. Whistling nnocently

Yes, he seems to have abandoned the CLIQUE, but is still in the H2H, which is queer.

Can't seem to get into my team and the reset password option doesn't seem to be working for me...

This is troubling after a promising weekend.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd September 2020, 1:18 PM

Can't seem to get into my team and the reset password option doesn't seem to be working for me...

This is troubling after a promising weekend.

Hey Ben! Well, here's a link to your team

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/3098018/event/2

You did really well - top of the league.

Out of a group of retards, idiots and wankers - you're the luckiest. Enjoy.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st September 2020, 4:21 PM

Oh dear, I hope he doesn't read that, especially as he doesn't like Yorkshire men. Whistling nnocently

Yes, he seems to have abandoned the CLIQUE, but is still in the H2H, which is queer.

Yes, Don has quit.

It's nothing to do with the league, it's because he played his wildcard and didn't get enough points. He's done it before. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1116467/event/2 He got more points than me and I'm a week behind as well.

Pity, as he was one of the people I was looking forward to passively aggressively talking with.

As for Yorkshiremen - everyone hates them. When I lived in Yorkshire I saw 16 year olds being pushed around in prams, their legs and shoes dragging on the floor. They were too arrogant to get up and walk and their mothers were too bloody minded to ask them.

Ranulph Fiennes has said the only person he wouldn't go on an expedition with is a Yorkshireman. We all know why.

Fiennes: It looks like we'll be hitting -25ºC as we reach the base of the glacier and a possible storm. I suggest we set up camp.

Yorkshireman: Set up camp! What are you, some sort of Jessy? Blizzard be f**ked - I bet I can scale the glacier with zero visibility, carrying the dogs on my back and still not fall down a crevasse. You know f**k all, you should have grown up in North Yorkshire son, we know what climbing is. Besides, the sextant, GPS and Pole Star are all wrong anyway, etc..

(sound of dogs being shot).

I couldn't join the H2H, it said it was full.