BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 56

F**k, now what do I do. Martinez scoring well for me, but Pickford is expected back 14th Feb., which is when Everton play the first of their Double Gameweek matches, both at home; but one against Man. City who are on fire at the moment.

Cynical misleading advice welcome.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th February 2021, 9:02 AM

And 1 player red carded for -3 points.

And rescinded on appeal. As was Bednarek's last week. And both red cards were prompted by VAR after the referee had originally intended to do nothing. I thought VAR was supposed to eliminate wrong decisions, not initiate them.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th January 2021, 11:06 PM

You've been changing your formations from GW14...

No, I haven't.

From GW8 to 17, the game made automatic substitutions for me and changed the team formation accordingly.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th January 2021, 9:02 AM

I wouldn't want to queer your pitch, so would be quite happy to slot in between you and Anton.

Wave

Hello my old friends! Can't believe so many of the old names are back here POSTING!

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 10th February 2021, 7:58 PM

Wave

Hello my old friends! Can't believe so many of the old names are back here POSTING!

That's just what I was thinking ;)

So you're back from the North Pole then. How was it? So many changes since you've been away - we have a virus now. :(

I know! what a crazy world we now live in. Thank Godot for this place to keep us sane!

Football has been equally insane this season. Surely the toughest season to manage a Fantasy Team???

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 11th February 2021, 10:28 AM

I know! what a crazy world we now live in. Thank Godot for this place to keep us sane!

Football has been equally insane this season. Surely the toughest season to manage a Fantasy Team??

Thank Godot for this place to keep us sane!

We worship at his shrine to get us through Angelic

"Six Pointer" game between me and Shotgun Blues JP Pass this weekend in the Head 2 Head.

And what happens? My banker Calvert-Lewin gets himself injured last night. So now he's a wanker.

Football has been equally insane this season. Surely the toughest season to manage a Fantasy Team???

Yes it's a weird season, no real bankers and results all over the place
good to see you back mate

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 11th February 2021, 9:11 PM

good to see you back mate

A cynic would say it's so Don can cross him off Alf's points deducting non-posters list.......................whatever that is. Whistling nnocently

I suppose I should at least make an attempt to moan about my on-going Chelsea f**k-up. Bought Chillwell the week he was dropped so missed out on the CS. Chelsea didn't get a CS the following week. Sold Chilwell and bought Rüdigger as I figured they's surely keep a clean against Sheffield. Chillwell played - as did Rüdigger, who scored an own goal...

Well I didn't realise there was a double game week I might have brought in another Man City player
however I took no transfer hits for the first time in ages so that's my one consolation, altough I probably will next week as Justin is injured

How very English.

Well done that man.

To be frank I envisaged a Mourinho team being equipped with more defensive fortitude
Good news for the Gundogan owners.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th February 2021, 4:15 PM

"Six Pointer" game between me and Shotgun Blues JP Pass this weekend in the Head 2 Head.

And what happens? My banker Calvert-Lewin gets himself injured last night. So now he's a wanker.

Well that's f**ked me in the H2H already with a 75 -19 score line as it stands now AND Calvert-Lewin now only 50% chance of playing.