BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 54

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2021, 11:49 AM

He's done alright for me. :P

Oh, and you were saying, Steve? ;)

Ok

whoever Herc picks do the opposite opposite ;)

And I've changed my Team name to a new one Godot.

Will it bring me luck, who knows but much like a Post Brexit Britain I'm putting far too much faith in Sterling once again

haha Man U gong crazy and Fernandez not involved at all
So glad I brought him back in at great expense

Ok in my defense it's a game of two halves

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd February 2021, 9:23 PM

haha Man U gong crazy and Fernandez not involved at all
So glad I brought him back in at great expense

Nearly shat my pants when I saw the score - especially as I was thinking of selling him. Then looked at the league and no-one got much out of it. Unbelievable that United scored 8 and his was a flipping penalty! He's a bit of a Sterling or Kevin de Bumcheeks. Gets you points but costs an arm and a kneecap. Might still get rid. United are not going to play 9 men every week, as they say.

Noah Vale is very good - but not a footballer, no?

I'll raise you I've left the Gastón Not brilliant but best I can do at 3 in the morning.

I see that the team with the highest score in the competition - in this gameweek so far - got 105 points by triple captaining Wan-Bissaka. Something's afoot there. Either they're chancer of the year or they've mastered time travel.

Or they are Wan-Bissaka's Mum....

Quote: playfull @ 3rd February 2021, 8:18 AM

Or they are Wan-Bissaka's Mum....

Your mum is.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd February 2021, 8:05 AM

I see that the team with the highest score in the competition - in this gameweek so far - got 105 points by triple captaining Wan-Bissaka. Something's afoot there. Either they're chancer of the year or they've mastered time travel.

Did 9 transfers too at a cost of 32 points.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd February 2021, 9:17 AM

Your mum is.

Your mum's face...

This is warming up into a Newman and Baddiel's "Two Old Professors" :D

Good job I left Bednarek & McCarthy on the bench. Just hope they don't get brought on today or tomorrow!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd February 2021, 11:06 AM

Good job I left Bednarek & McCarthy on the bench. Just hope they don't get brought on today or tomorrow!

-7 is the biggest minus I've ever seen for a player.

I've had a -3 for a red card, but no-one needs -7. It would be obscene to inflict that on someone - they should cap it at -4 -- the cost of a hit.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 3rd February 2021, 11:39 AM

-7 is the biggest minus I've ever seen for a player.

I've had a -3 for a red card, but no-one needs -7. It would be obscene to inflict that on someone - they should cap it at -4 -- the cost of a hit.

He scored minus 12 in the Telegraph game. And they don't have a substitutes' bench where I could park him.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd February 2021, 12:48 PM

He scored minus 12 in the Telegraph game. And they don't have a substitutes' bench where I could park him.

That's just crazy.

I dodged a bullet by selling him last game week, but I bought Chilwell for -4 who Tuchel immediately dropped, so I got hit by the ricochet...

It looked bad on replay, but he's not a dirty player so I don't think it was intentional.

You've got a really weird bench: 8pts with McTominay alongside the -7 from Bednarek.

What the f**k is it with Salah and me whenever I play him. Haven't had him in my team for ages, but saw the Pool v Brighton and thought it would be a goal blitz to Liverpool.........................MEGA POINTS FOR ME.

So what did I do? Took a 4 point hit as I also sold Zouma for Holding to give me enough money to swop Mane for Salah, and so YET AGAIN it has been a f**king waste of time. Angry

AND, like the f**king idiot I am, I also gave Salah the captain's armband (4 miserable points), Seriously pissed off again
I think someone is ringing him up and telling to play like shit as that bloke HGT has got him in his FF team again.

ARSE, BOLLOCKS, SHIT, BUM, CUNT, KNOB CHEESE, FUCK, WANK..........................