BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 53

Ha
bought in two City defenders expecting a clean sheet neither of whom played

I may be going through one of those Rocky patches all the great teams go through

I sold Wilson and bought Calvert- Lewin!!
i made Bellerin no 3 on the bench, so i won't get his six points for Stones not playing!!! EDIT, just noticed Bellerin will get another 2 Bonus points...Doh!

It really is 60% guesswork, 30% wishful thinking and 10% spitting in the wind.

Quote: playfull @ 30th January 2021, 9:32 PM

i made Bellerin no 3 on the bench, so i won't get his six points for Stones not playing!!! EDIT, just noticed Bellerin will get another 2 Bonus points...Doh!

It really is 60% guesswork, 30% wishful thinking and 10% spitting in the wind.

That's true
Just add in whoever Herc picks do the opposite ;)

Reasonable expectations Herc. I am looking to finish top half of the BCG League, top three of the H2H and another couple of rounds in the cup. Also it would be nice to get into the top million on the FFL site.

If i was only worried about winning the BCG League then i might as well give up now

Playfull
Winning the BCG Clique league can be a double edged Chalice
Yes it's fun but the detractors soon start claiming fake news and storming the capital

Winning it is ok but won't give you Kudos or lasting peace

Winning it twice however is great you get all the birds and everything

Quote: playfull @ 30th January 2021, 9:32 PM

Had Wilson, bought CL and made him captain. :(

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th January 2021, 10:28 PM

:P

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 31st January 2021, 12:34 AM

Winning it twice however is great you get all the birds and everything

I bloody knew it! Not only am i always on the outside looking in, I'm usually at the wrong window!

Just watched an interview with Patrick Bamford after the Leeds win
He said he was glad he scored because he has himself in the FF league.
Well ya would wouldn't ya.

He won't even come on as a sub for me
so I'm not a fan

I shall not be doing a post-gameweek interview this week as I fear the FPL will fine me.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 31st January 2021, 9:14 PM

He won't even come on as a sub for me ...so I'm not a fan

He's done alright for me. :P

Oh, and you were saying, Steve? ;)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th January 2021, 10:28 PM

That's true

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2021, 11:49 AM

He's done alright for me. :P

Oh, and you were saying, Steve? ;)

Oh yus.

The relegation battle has a bit of entertainment all of its own.

That't to be sure.

To be sure. To be sure.

(It is only a rumour but some say that leprachaun is linked to the original word for February)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th January 2021, 7:10 PM

Ha
bought in two City defenders expecting a clean sheet neither of whom played

You brought in ONE City defender - you already had Stones.

It's okay to mention I had the same two City defenders and actually captained the one you brought in.

Unlucky with Bamford. That's the second time he's scored 15pts and you've had him on the bench.

Probably my most punishing game week ever. Got three clean sheets but the players were benched, despite playing for most of the season. Since I captained one I was robbed of at least 26pts.

Also despite having three players not play I didn't get my first sub come on as he was a striker, so robbed of a further 15 points. And I have a full team of uninjured, playing players.

Ridiculous really.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st February 2021, 10:52 PM

Probably my most punishing game week ever. Got three clean sheets but the players were benched, despite playing for most of the season. Since I captained one I was robbed of at least 26pts.

Also despite having three players not play I didn't get my first sub come on as he was a striker, so robbed of a further 15 points. And I have a full team of uninjured, playing players.

Ridiculous really.

I just got lucky. Delighted that Saka was injured and Wilson stepped up to the mark. I'm Arsenal but much more besides and my other big Premier club is Toon. Anyways, down in third place but only 12 points behind the leader and I have also gained on second place. Genuinely, I do think that the winner of our modest affair will be the one who can stick the most sillicone in his tits so as to be a 48Z like Cicciolina while sporting the most convincing pair of underpants. Frankly as on 'ere, regular ejaculation is underrated.

I do a lot of Lonsdale undercrackers meself as it implies the kind of spermicide punch outwards that cannot be reached by other brands of lager. You cavort in whatever shreddies you feel you have to but even if there is firm conviction in your clearly defined eyes you still sit on a bog next to me. Rather than wasting your time with just a lump of bog roll, you might all achieve great things from my across me Harrington lectures.

But I think the real reason people lose is that they just switch off from me - and plough their own furrows.