CCXTV

I've been watching this on and off lately. Channel 23 Freeview.

Early Harry Enfield Men Behaving Badly and other oddities. I've just discovered a drama called In Deep from 2002.

This seems to have appeared after Forces TV disappeared. Any connection?

Sounds interesting

Will have to have a rescan

Must be a Freeview thing. Can't see any evidence of it on Sky. Sky still got Forces TV which I'vs just noted has a couple of midnight episodes of Please Sir ripe for viewing...
Interested to see if CCXTV does make an appearance.

Tripper's Day was on last night. :)

Yep

Wtf was Leonard doing?

Way way too good for that drivel

Hmm, agree in a way but then that would mean wanting your favourite stars to do only what you want them to do, and they have careers and lifestyles they'd like to keep up so don't like to turn work down for no greater reason than vanity. And wasn't Rossiter a restless workaholic type? He possibly gave an unknown writer their big break, a thing you'd be commended for now when so few opportunities for unknowns exist.

Workaholic?

He was only in about 4 shows?!

Genius he may have been, but a work shy sod too !

Anyway this new channel is awful

How these companies get franchises is beyond me

"A new channel you say? What will it involve?"

"Yes we're very excited about it, we will show some old soap opera nobody has ever heard of and some poor sitcoms from the 80's "

"It's a deal!!"

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th August 2020, 12:18 PM

Workaholic?

Rolling eyes Anyone?

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th August 2020, 12:18 PM

Workaholic?

Have you ever heard of a thing called the "theater", lofty mate?

Never heard of CCXTV before, but it looks most curious. Seems it's owned by a shopping network, so nothing to do with Forces TV.

I meant telly!

Rising Damp, Perrin and a couple of others.

Oh and he did that film where he played a French dude who farted all the time.

And here's another one I just discovered today!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHsG_t0QH5I

Think he may have been in lots of films, TV shows and plays. Many are not shown regularly now though.

This is excellent...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TibKJLHRjD8

That was pure Rigsby. Can you put up The Waterloo Bridge Handicap now?

The censors on here seem a bit over eager though. Watching Men Behaving Badly they often bleep out words that really aren't that offensive and watching tonight Gary was talking about getting a couple of letters in the wrong envelope. The whole joke was taken out because I think there was a reference to Jimmy Saville.