Fully clothed and ready for parsnip 22 - 30.6.20 Page 2

I think it has to be Patrick, just for "gran theft or toe", but with a big it of the hat to Playfull for for bringing in the law of three, that was very clever. Plus, of course, hail to the thief *waves*.

NB https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tab_Clear https://youtu.be/OLYlUgIpQ9M?t=34

PS Michael, I have a theme for the next round, but I've not been allowed to send PMs for the last week. Shall I just post it here?

Quote: gappy @ 1st July 2020, 7:15 PM

Michael, I have a theme for the next round, but I've not been allowed to send PMs for the last week. Shall I just post it here?

Feel three. Sorry, free.
Good week with more entries than Julian Clary. Coronavirus isn't all bad.

Nice to read so many different takes on the same theme. My favourite: playfull. Really good on the rule of three bit.

Hi Patrick,

Tried to PM you but wasn't working so posted here.

I have just submitted 'Qworry' to The Urban Dictionary and they have accepted it (see below) As part of the submission i used a couple of examples of mine and unintentionally included one of yours from your entry to this comp...sorry i should have asked you first. If you want me to remove it let me know! I am going to open a thread for Qworries on the forum.

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY

Thanks for defining Qworry!

Editors reviewed your definition and decided to publish it on Urban Dictionary.

It should appear here within the next 24 hours: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Qworry

-----

Qworry

Qworry - A worry expressed in the form of a rhetorical question.

He had the habit of dropping a random qworry at the end of a conversation, such as "If God is omnipresent and knows everything, why do we have to confess?" Or "Why are Boxers counted out but not counted in?" Or "If we're all "innocent until proven guilty" why do they call it a "court" room?"

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 1st July 2020, 7:48 PM

Feel three. Sorry, free.
Good week with more entries than Julian Clary. Coronavirus isn't all bad.

OK, next theme is Scotland.

Hi Playfull, thanks for the message, sure, no problem in using that one. Cheers, Patrick

Quote: playfull @ 2nd July 2020, 2:25 PM

Hi Patrick,

Tried to PM you but wasn't working so posted here.

I have just submitted 'Qworry' to The Urban Dictionary and they have accepted it (see below) As part of the submission i used a couple of examples of mine and unintentionally included one of yours from your entry to this comp...sorry i should have asked you first. If you want me to remove it let me know! I am going to open a thread for Qworries on the forum.

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY

Thanks for defining Qworry!

Editors reviewed your definition and decided to publish it on Urban Dictionary.

It should appear here within the next 24 hours: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Qworry

-----

Qworry

Qworry - A worry expressed in the form of a rhetorical question.

He had the habit of dropping a random qworry at the end of a conversation, such as "If God is omnipresent and knows everything, why do we have to confess?" Or "Why are Boxers counted out but not counted in?" Or "If we're all "innocent until proven guilty" why do they call it a "court" room?"

Quote: Patrick Robinson @ 2nd July 2020, 9:07 PM

Hi Playfull, thanks for the message, sure, no problem in using that one. Cheers, Patrick

Hi Patrick, PM still not working.

Urban dictionary have published 'Qworry'. So you can see your line on the above link. I think i might be able to edit it and i am happy to try and remove it if you want. Otherwise you can bask in the knowledge there is a little piece of the internet that is forever yours...

Once again sorry, i cut and pasted it into a list of examples of 'qworries' for my own information, then copied the wrong one onto my submission. Doh!

Don't qworry.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 3rd July 2020, 3:50 PM

Don't qworry.

So tell me what you quant, what you really, really, quant!

Qwell qwell qwell.