All Round To Mrs. Brown's - Series 4

Anyone else been watching the new fourth series of this?

Personally, I think it's the best series of the 'All Round' format they've ever done, the episodes are now only 45 minutes meaning a lot of the rubbish segments have been dropped like 'Mammy of The Week', 'Mammy's Box' etc. At least now it's just more of a chat show format which works better, in my opinion.

Decent Saturday night entertainment, if you like Mrs. Brown's Boys.

Mrs Brown herself is pure Marmite, isn't she?

As suggested above, previous series of her chat show have contained a lot of blatant filler along with the good stuff.

The latest series appears to be about right.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 15th April 2020, 4:33 PM

Mrs Brown herself is pure Marmite, isn't she?

She certainly is. I've met loads of people who 'love' the series then I've met loads that absolutely 'loathe' it. I've always liked it since it came to TV back in 2011 and I've seen it live three times, the last tour last year - D'Musical was definitely the strongest as it was a brand new show with new material.

I think if you just watch the show for what it is, there is always something to laugh at. There's been some great music guests on this series so far too like Billy Ocean and Simply Red last week, both of which really joined in with the fun. Great to see.

I liked Mrs Brown's Boys. For a while. All Round is piss poor excuse for entertainment. All that chef nonsense and the pointless bit with the priest.

Isn't the UK suffering enough ?

I really can't watch this.

I'm watching the latest episode and Cathy Brown has just introduced her first guest by saying "He's one of the country's most popular comedians and he's taking the TV world by storm."

And out walks Joel Dommett.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th April 2020, 5:06 AM

I'm watching the latest episode and Cathy Brown has just introduced her first guest by saying "He's one of the country's most popular comedians and he's taking the TV world by storm."

And out walks Joel Dommett.

Laughing out loud