Green Wing on DVD for New Zealand

Will Green Wing be released for the New Zealand market - Region 4?
I have been asking at retail outlets here and there is no information on a release date.

Are we talking series 1, 2, or both?

Hi Aaron. I am after both series on dvd for the NZ market. Why is there another message on my question?

I would suggest getting a multi region DVD player.

Kazz, I would suggest contacting whatever TV stations have shown Green Wing and asking them if they know anything. If they can't help, then as Mike says, getting a multi-region DVD player - or 'hacking' your current DVD player - may be things that you would need to start looking into.

Exactly. Hacking your current DVD player is better / cheaper than getting a multi region player. That's what I did.

I will have to see if anyone here knows how to "hack" my dvd player. Will also contact the tv station to see if they know - it is my favourite show on telly!!

Google can help. Try "region free hack YOUR_DVD_PLAYER_MAKE YOUR_DVD_PLAYER_MODEL". :)

If you have a DVD drive in your PC that is probably easier to alter that - you'll just need to download a bit of software (don't ask me what though). Most drives are Region 0 anyway so all you need do is pop the DVD in!

4DVD hold the rights to the distribution of DVDs - they've definitely confirmed it will eventually be out in R1 format (USA) and indicated they're considering a R4 (OZ/NZ) release too... it won't be for a while though so importing via Amazon UK may be your best bet for now.