Coronavirus Page 80

Isn't it nice of that person to work long days trying to save peoples' lives. As a reward LET'S PUT HER TITS ON THE INTERNET PHWOAAAAR.
F**k's sake.

(Yes, I'm sure you didn't take that photo yourself but you're still passing it around.)

My Covid experiences on my travels so far:

Paris: We had to wear masks on the flight there. They didn't check my son-in-law's negative Covid test, even though it had only been 3 weeks since his J&J jab. No contact tracing anywhere. 95% unmasked in the streets, mostly masked indoors.

Stuttgart: Very few masks. Lots of people drinking and having fun.

Munich: Very strict medical-grade mask mandate indoors, but almost no masks observed outdoors. Our hotel checked our vaccination cards and most places asked us to sign contact tracing forms, although they weren't too concerned about them being completely filled out. It seemed like they were just going through the motions.

Vienna: Currently on the train headed there. Everyone is masked, but they come off for meals and beers. I see several non-medical masks, and a handful of heavily tattooed passengers who boarded in Salzburg weren't wearing masks at all.

Quote: zooo @ 7th August 2021, 12:28 PM

Isn't it nice of that person to work long days trying to save peoples' lives. As a reward LET'S PUT HER TITS ON THE INTERNET PHWOAAAAR.
F**k's sake.

Calm down! You're too easily offended for a mild joke.

1/ She's hardly Florence Nightingale
2/ She's anonymous, and I can't see her being a hard working NHS person.
And
3/ Why dress like that when you must know it will raise comments.

Lol at how I could have predicted every word of that response.

Ditto Lol at your response to the photo being posted. ;)

An admin on a comedy forum objecting to a joke....that's the joke.

GUYS. Chill. The photo is a little tasteless, but it's hardly worth arguing over.

My wife has just tested positive for Covid, so is self isolating in Scotland for another week at least
( She is Ok by the way so far double vaxxed with mild symptoms )
So apologies if I'm on here a bit more for the next week, I'll try not to resurrect too many old threads
(but I'm not promising)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th August 2021, 3:01 AM

My wife has just tested positive for Covid, so is self isolating in Scotland for another week at least)

Best wishes for Mrs. Sunshine.

Quote: DaButt @ 30th August 2021, 3:14 AM

Best wishes for Mrs. Sunshine.

Yes indeed - I hope and expect she will make a speedy recovery.

To set such a fine principle when unwell by travelling to Scotland to self-isolate is very impressive.

Perhaps other people will learn from her example and do something similar when they are pinged?

My wife has just tested positive for Covid, so is self isolating in Scotland for another week at least
So apologies if I'm on here a bit more for the next week, I'll try not to resurrect too many old threads
(but I'm not promising)

Good excuse to stay away from you.

(but I'm not promising)

I hope Angie gets well soon. Assuming that, since I last enquired, you haven't divorced Angie, had a midlife crisis, bought a Ferrari and snared yourself some 21 year old for a wife.

Cheers Ben I'll send Svetlana your best
Cool

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th August 2021, 9:12 AM

Yes indeed - I hope and expect she will make a speedy recovery.

To set such a fine principle when unwell by travelling to Scotland to self-isolate is very impressive.

Perhaps other people will learn from her example and do something similar when they are pinged?

She was already in Scotland. That was NASTY to imply what you did.

I think he was just joking
No offence taken from here