Coronavirus Page 77

Some posters here are more toxic than the virus.I wouldn't have given up with them a long time ago,Tarby.Anyway I thought you had to have two jabs to be safe.

Quote: john tregorran @ 22nd March 2021, 11:46 PM

Some posters here are more toxic than the virus.I wouldn't have given up with them a long time ago,Tarby.Anyway I thought you had to have two jabs to be safe.

Correct and I hope I don't feel the same with the second jab. It really f**ked me over. Not just in tiredness but in how I posted on here. I wasn't with it.

It's hard not to feel sorry for Astrozenica. They work their arses off producing a vaccine, yet thanks to disinformation it's now a tainted brand., perceived as the rubbish vaccine that gives you a brain haemorrhage. Excellent job, internet!

Quote: DaButt @ 22nd March 2021, 2:58 PM

There are lots of them on Amazon that are advertised as walking sticks and mountaineering tools. ;)

Would something like that be legal to sell/buy in the UK, but only illegal to carry? Or is the sale forbidden, too?

I'm English, so I don't want it for self-defence, I want it as a sex aid. :$

Quote: chipolata @ 23rd March 2021, 6:47 AM

I'm English, so I don't want it for self-defence, I want it as a sex aid. :$

So you want to beat your meat, eh?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 22nd March 2021, 11:08 PM

More personal insults by calling me a 'tool' and suggesting you are happy to see me looking like a tool. Why? Because I don't agree with the 'facts' you believe because you heard it on the radio this morning. Like everything you hear is fact without question Rolling eyes

No-one knows the long term effects of the vaccine because it's so new so what you say is 100% conjecture. It even says this on the paperwork I got with my jab on Saturday.

I won't discuss this further with you as you are now crying hurty feelings.
But what I said was facts - endorsed further later in the day with tests in the USA
Opinions don't beat facts.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd March 2021, 8:16 AM

I won't discuss this further with you.................

That rings a bell.

Oh dear.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/22/world/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cases

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd March 2021, 8:16 AM

I won't discuss this further with you as you are now crying hurty feelings.
But what I said was facts - endorsed further later in the day with tests in the USA
Opinions don't beat facts.

crying hurty feelings? Laughing out loud I'm just requesting you do not call me names as per the forum rules.

Not crying. No hurt feelings.

I wonder when John Prescott will get his.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd March 2021, 9:37 AM

Oh dear.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/22/world/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cases

I know someone senior at AstraZeneca and the feeling is this is politically motivated. Oh dear, if only we had the protection of a Union or some sorts.

Not sure they'd help much - they're in a right state.
A Global response is what was called for.

Quote: Firkin @ 23rd March 2021, 4:02 PM

I know someone senior at AstraZeneca and the feeling is this is politically motivated. Oh dear, if only we had the protection of a Union or some sorts.

This is an American report.

Actually we're much better off NOT being part of a Union.

Get use to America siding with it's biggest economic partner (the EU) whenever it suits. Pharma is an important sector for America (and the UK). We've just been trashed. The EU's complaint about blood clots - the survey showed a lower than average number of clots - but mud sticks.

Quote: Firkin @ 23rd March 2021, 5:13 PM

Get use to America siding with it's biggest economic partner (the EU) whenever it suits. Pharma is an important sector for America (and the UK). We've just been trashed. The EU's complaint about blood clots - the survey showed a lower than average number of clots - but mud sticks.

In what way? Nothing can be known long-term. It's worth the risk.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd March 2021, 4:40 PM

This is an American report.

Actually we're much better off NOT being part of a Union.

Does that mean you're in favour of breaking up the Union that is the UK?