I Can't Believe That Was On The Telly In The Teenies

A Horseradish

• Sunday 19th January 2020, 3:24am [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,946 posts

So now we are well into 2020, it is about time broadcasters made a programme with a lot of comedians being sarcastic about how old fashioned and wrong things were on television between 2010 to 2019. If they don't do it soon, it will prove that all of their programmes on the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s are just motivated by ageism and need to be edited for any future transmission. Gogglebox doesn't count as it is current and it could easily be condemned itself. So what were the low points? People eating meat on the screen? Giving a platform to anti-semites? Or discriminating in favour of the presenter on Naked Attraction by allowing her to keep her clothes on? These are just examples and the list is potentially endless.

A Horseradish

• Friday 24th January 2020, 12:25pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,946 posts

Well, thank you for asking me that question. I am speaking to you from the year 2060. So you reached the age of 97 after all, I hear you say, Nope. Absolutely no chance. I am 20. Like everyone else, I went through our sadly failing NHS's operation at 75 for making myself 55 years younger. Permanently. I can't believe that in the non pc teenies, you allowed people who looked over 20 on the television. It was totally repugnant. Nor should you have ever let anyone on who didn't wear an anti smog and ebola face mask. We all have them now. They have beautiful faces painted on them - each one of them in grey and identical so no one needs to look ugly or different or be discriminated against. Gawd. I thought I saw some boy on your so-called news the other night with plastic surgery in her whiskers.

Food? Well, you know what I am going to say on that one. It beggars belief that every Jo Soap was striding across the screen saying nothing about the protein in gnats and worms. Out of their reach? Hardly when that woman could cross the Atlantic on his own and at a certain point find that the nearest living person to him was on the International Space Station. You just weren't trying hard enough. In fact all of your programmes were immoral shite. Knife this, sex up that, farm the other thing, f**k, c**t, lets do nudey stuff, bollocks. My grandmother wasn't thawed to become a two year old - well, no that's a lie : actually he was, back in 2048 - but not so as to be subjected to a world which did everything to upset our great government of Lady Kurt Cobain (Resurrected) and the Seventh Day Adventists.