Name the worst colour for an item of clothing Page 3

Shocking pink lingerie

It clashes with my hair

Quote: john tregorran @ 16th November 2019, 8:08 PM

"Puce and lemon squares on a background of heliotrope" Duffle Coat

:O That's the McHancock tartan isn't it, besides I've already bagged heliptrope. :D

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th November 2019, 8:41 PM

Looking back, there are some real weird bastsrds on here.

You've noticed. Rolling eyes

Bright red jacket (with wide lapels)
I was young,a slave to fashion and it was the 70's.We all went mad then,didn't we?

Yes, and that reminds me - striped flares. :$ But by God I looked good in them strutting my stuff :D

Quote: john tregorran @ 17th November 2019, 5:29 AM

Bright red jacket (with wide lapels)
I was young,a slave to fashion and it was the 70's.We all went mad then,didn't we?

Yes and in controversially describing and defending it to Millennials you have to pronounce lapels as lay pulls with the emphasis on lay. Nothing of a sexual connotation with this. Rather it creates a certain inner dramatic tension where you wait to see if they recognise your ludicrous pronunciation. If they don't. and most won't, you can feel smugly all knowing in vocabulary terms whatever hurtful things they say. Then repeat it so as to really rub it in. "Oh yus - me wide lay pulls".

Scarlet chastity belt.

When at university I had some beautiful brown leather knee boots, laced all the way up the front, which I wore with a leather flying helmet until a friend said I looked like Mussolini, when I went off them.

The boots I think, hmmm OK if you must; but leather flying helmet!? Did you have a white silk scarf on a wire a la Russ Abbott too? Unimpressed

Quote: beaky @ 17th November 2019, 12:01 PM

When at university I had some beautiful brown leather knee boots, laced all the way up the front, which I wore with a leather flying helmet until a friend said I looked like Mussolini, when I went off them.

I'd say more like a combination of Roy Chubby Brown and Raquel Welch.

Lavender boxing gloves.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th November 2019, 5:36 PM

Lavender boxing gloves.

Laughing out loud Green golf balls.

Ice blue willy warmer.

Quote: beaky @ 17th November 2019, 12:01 PM

Hopefully not leather trousers.

Quote: john tregorran @ 17th November 2019, 7:16 PM

Certainly not! How dare you.

Quote: john tregorran @ 17th November 2019, 7:16 PM

I used to wear lace up skintight leather trousers, cowboy hat, cowboy boots bought in Nevada and spurs. Can't even remember where I bought the spurs from but they were the real thing that strapped around the boot heel. I was listening to a lot of GNR at the time and must have thought I looked cool. Little did I know....

I had some black and white split knee loons.

I've never had leather trousers, but I covet them. Red, green, blue, tartan? Don't care. I'd probably prefer red or bkack. That would be the bees knèes.