I'm a Celebrity 2019

The final lineup for this year's series appears to be:

Ian Wright - footballer

Kate Garraway - TV presenter

Jacqueline Jossa - from EastEnders

Caitlyn Jenner - former male athlete and now transgender woman

Nadine Coyle - from Girls Aloud

James Haskell - rugby player and husband of Richard and Judy's daughter.

Roman Kemp - son of Martin

Myles Stevenson - from a band called RakSu

Adele Roberts - Radio 1 presenter

Andrew Maxwell - stand-up comedian

I have a feeling Ian Wright's going to do very well.

If they make entertainment about eating living things ,it should be one of the contestants and not some innocent bug.

Quote: john tregorran @ 15th November 2019, 12:01 AM

If they make entertainment about eating living things ,it should be one of the contestants and not some innocent bug.

Couldn't agree more and I was going to post something similar. One of the reasons why I refuse to ever watch trash like I'm a Celebrity or anything like it. British production companies film abroad where the laws are more relaxed. An insect is still a living creature and to collect masses of them to be used for entertainment purposes is inhumane. If they are bred for the purpose of the show and not taken from the biosystem that is even worse.

I doubt anyone at BCG watches I'm A Celebrity. I doubt even the OP will watch more than five minutes of it

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th November 2019, 12:22 AM

Couldn't agree more and I was going to post something similar. One of the reasons why I refuse to ever watch trash like I'm a Celebrity or anything like it. British production companies film abroad where the laws are more relaxed. An insect is still a living creature and to collect masses of them to be used for entertainment purposes is inhumane. If they are bred for the purpose of the show and not taken from the biosystem that is even worse.

I doubt anyone at BCG watches I'm A Celebrity. I doubt even the OP will watch more than five minutes of it

True.

Never ever watched it as it's a load of toss presented by two tossers and watched by tossers like the OP - clearly he's wetting himself at the prospect. What a sad git.

It might keep him off here for a while.

The new series starts this Sunday, 17th November at 9 PM on ITV.

Apparently, they've paid a lot of money for Caitlyn Jenner - more than for any other contestant.

I think they're expecting lots of gossip about the Kardashians.

Fascinating stuff (some say). Laughing out loud

The only time I ever watched it was when John Lydon was on it.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2019, 10:08 PM

The only time I ever watched it was when John Lydon was on it.

John Lydon has always been a character - worth watching and worth listening to.

The same cannot be said, however, for a lot of other contestants on the show over the years.

Of course, on reality TV as in every other type of TV, "reality" is created in the edit.

You want to know how much of TV is actually real?

Let me take you down to Strawberry Fields.

Quote: john tregorran @ 15th November 2019, 12:01 AM

Some good news on that front, John!

Apparently, from now on, contestants will no longer be required to eat living creatures.

Unfortunately, the ban on eating other contestants will remain in place. :(

This year's contestants appear to be pleasant enough people in their own right but, on the whole, they appear to be less interesting than many groups from previous years.

Viewing figures are also down on last year.

Ant and Dek, however, remain as enthusiastic as ever. Laughing out loud

Some people might be interested Herc
If you don't like it then I'm baffled as to why you have so many posts on this thread

Would you mind taking your Trolling elsewhere please it's a bit tiresome

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th November 2019, 2:38 PM

Some people might be interested Herc
Can't see any - most I see are against the programme.

If you don't like it then I'm baffled as to why you have so many posts on this thread
Three..........that's many is it? :S

Would you mind taking your Trolling elsewhere please it's a bit tiresome

Expressing an opinion is not trolling, and I'm only in defence mode for past trolling - clearly you know only half the story.