Are there anyone's postings that you just totally ignore?

Well?

Chappers.

Quote: chipolata @ 11th November 2019, 9:37 PM

Chappers.

I did realise.

I think it's more threads I ignore than people's posts, though I'm sometimes put off by very long posts.

Quote: Briosaid @ 11th November 2019, 10:18 PM

I think it's more threads I ignore than people's posts, though I'm sometimes put off by very long posts.

Me too. I have difficulty concentrating - and reading.

The political threads.Futile pursuit of pointlessness.

The good thing about this place is that it's a comedy forum for grown ups so you can say pretty much anything and as long as you've tried to add a bit of humour other people can see that and appreciate you as a human being. In some cases they may not agree with your opinions or even like you but they respect you as another forum member. Some people like to irritate and troll with their posts and the more it irritates people the more they feed and grow.. Cut it off at the food source.

BCG Forums might benefit from a members ability to block members so their posts are minimised in all threads similar to what happens to posts marked as off topic by admins. It's a shame to implement such a measure but you can never eliminate parasites.

I go by the content rather than the writer and if the content is crap most of the time then I tend to skim over the posters stuff. But that hasn't happened yet as most posters on here put effort into it, even if I don't agree with the premise.
I think its because there is not as much 'Ranting' on here as other sites. BCGers tend to go for 'Low Key Seething' and the odd flare up.

Yes, Rude Boy Twat - never read his posts. He's a troll and pathetic idiot.

You need to stop sitting on the fence Herc.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 12th November 2019, 7:19 AM

You need to stop sitting on the fence Herc.

As Roy used to proffer "Say what you see" :D

There is no regular poster on BCG whose postings don't make me laugh. Laughing out loud

Who said that?

The gas board.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th November 2019, 1:28 PM

The gas board.

I'll convert you yet, Paul.

Do you get it?

Gas? Convert?

Do you see what I did there? Laughing out loud