Last Letter, First Letter : Things You Have In Your Own Loft Page 7

Very seasonal it was too Herc, with ya brussel sprouts poking out.
Xmas tree

Easel

L

Arty, Bri!

Lego.

O.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th November 2019, 9:46 AM

Very seasonal it was too Herc, with ya brussel sprouts poking out.

I know.................and me big sausage :$

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th November 2019, 12:51 PM

Arty, Bri!

Lego.

O.

Onyx

X

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2019, 5:38 PM

I know.................and me big sausage :$

Onyx

X

Do you actually have that in the attic or are you lying?

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th November 2019, 8:54 PM

Do you actually have that in the attic or are you lying?

:O Oh sweet innocence - I didn't realise you had to quote actual things in your loft! As it happens I do have a number of things made of onyx and do not have room for them all on display and so some are in a box in the attic. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th November 2019, 12:17 AM

:O Oh sweet innocence - I didn't realise you had to quote actual things in your loft! As it happens I do have a number of things made of onyx and do not have room for them all on display and so some are in a box in the attic. ;)

This is no lie. In my last post, I was thinking of saying to you "don't do onyx". So, yes, I can read your mind mate. Play nice or be afraid. I've got the possible punishment ready. One more x from you and you will be forced into a polling booth to put an x against a candidate - any candidate - and it will really freak you out seeing you haven't done it since the 1970s.

Xmas fairy.

Y.

Yule tide decoration

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th November 2019, 10:58 AM

This is no lie. In my last post, I was thinking of saying to you "don't do onyx". So, yes, I can read your mind mate. Play nice or be afraid. I've got the possible punishment ready. One more x from you and you will be forced into a polling booth to put an x against a candidate - any candidate - and it will really freak you out seeing you haven't done it since the 1970s.

Ooooh, I do like it when you get so masterful Lovey

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th November 2019, 12:36 PM

Yule tide decoration

Nuclear bomb

Book of bullshit by HG Thynne

"Eee, t'Were Greet Down't Mines" sheet music

Know it well.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th November 2019, 4:10 PM

Nuclear bomb

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th November 2019, 4:28 PM

"Eee, t'Were Greet Down't
Mines" sheet music

I'm taking that as an S after its fake title.

I'm none too convinced by Book of Bullshit by H.G Thynne either but there is at least some clear, recognisable academic precedence in H. G. Frankfurt's "On Bullshit." (1986). You will probably want to tell me it is Peter Cook or Vic Reeves or The League of Gentlemen or something. If so kindly keep any superior knowledge to yourselves. I don't want to know about it.

Shit shovel.

L.

Lagging. Have we had that?It sounds too sensible for this thread.

G