Dave Gorman: Terms And Conditions Apply

Entirely new series on Dave highlighting the bollocks we are fed these days on companies' websites, and for example the howlers on things like Q&A, which are clearly made up by some moron on their staff, and the gibberish cretins spout on things like Twitter and suchlike misquoting phrases such as "The Four Men of the Pucker Lips".

Unbelievable Jeff.

I despair at the illiteracy of people online in business and personal, but it does make it quite amusing actually.

Am I alone in wishing that, as erudite and smart as he is, Dave Gorman just wrote/researched the stuff and let someone with a shred of personality deliver it?

Oh............ I've always been happy with his presentation, and he did say in an interview that he took a back seat on the research for this one as his last series nearly sent him mental with the many hours of work involved in doing most of the set up.

Dave Gorman is a significant and highly original comedy talent but this new show is a pale shadow of his previous televisual offerings.

It has its moments and its best bits are indeed pretty good - but other sections leave an awful lot to be desired.

Dave is still very good at being Dave but he's in desperate need of some new ideas for this show.

I've just watched Series 1 Episode 8 and it's the dullest yet.

As with all previous episodes, there are some decent bits but overall this one is seriously dull.

The guests are decent enough and together with Dave they do their best to conjure entertainment out of almost nothing. Unfortunately, they're having to rely on comedy talent rather than on magic powers and so the result is a pretty dismal show.

Surely everybody concerned with this show must realise how poor it is compared with previous Dave Gorman shows?