Controversial

I hate sounding controversial but anyone over the age of 16 who puts ketchup on a bacon sandwich should be held in a secure place until they can be shot and cremated and have their ashes flushed down a toilet.

Is it safe for me to confess to HP?

Yes thats fine John move along safely.

So ketchup is murder, it's not meat after all ? Teddy are you turning French ?

Daddies? :( (don't hit me)

Worcester sauce is the only civilized option.

Quote: beaky @ 25th October 2019, 10:08 AM

Worcester sauce is the only civilized option.

Ewww, swipe me.................wish I hadn't put up Daddies now. :(

Beaky thats so f**ked up I don't even know where to start!

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 25th October 2019, 8:39 AM

I hate sounding controversial but anyone over the age of 16 who puts ketchup on a bacon sandwich should be held in a secure place until they can be shot and cremated and have their ashes flushed down a toilet.

Do you have yours naked, Teddy?

I always have sauce on my bacon sandwich. Sometimes I have both red and brown on it and occasionally mustard too but the all three combination is generally saved for a sausage sandwich when it is a must. And I have red and brown sauce on chips though no salt or vinegar. Mostly I like to eat all of these things outside, especially at bus stops, where I end up with most of it on my fingers . But my biggest achievement in this sort of area was to eat an entire runny curry entirely with my fingers on a bus because I forgot to ask for a spoon. Well, 75% of it. I drank the last 25% of it from the polystyrene tray.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 25th October 2019, 10:24 AM

Beaky thats so f**ked up I don't even know where to start!

:D I feel better now having offered Daddies. I'm with my people.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 25th October 2019, 11:20 AM

I always have sauce on my bacon sandwich.

No mentioned of horseradish sauce, does your lineage mean nothing to you ? Fraternising with mustard of all people. You should do well to remember your roots.

Quote: Firkin @ 25th October 2019, 11:49 AM

No mentioned of horseradish sauce, does your lineage mean nothing to you ? Fraternising with mustard of all people. You should do well to remember your roots.

Thrrrrrump - Tissssshhhhh.......................I thangyow

Is it just the fact it is red?

Red is preferable, but brown Daddies also works.