Last and First Letter : Things You Find In A Bathroom Game Page 12

That's why I was surprised you knew it.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 23rd October 2019, 11:18 PM

Cludgie chain.

Nail

(in the wall where I hang me pants when I wash me bits as we have no bidet)

L'oreal

because you're all worth it

This is getting weird, and embarrassing - I seem to be stuck with feminine hygiene products of late.............................. :$

Lil-Lets

Last time I checked I was 11st - now let's see......yikes...

Scales

Sick

KY jelly....................................Whistling nnocently

Horse has been very clever starting this thread,all these somewhat grim personal details are being revealed.

Yuckiness

Funny though.

Sponge

Enema. Oh, gawd, I'm joining the perverts.

Thank you JT. Yes, who would have known until now that HGT had such a tremendous if strange knowledge of period products, notwithstanding his balaclava and rocking chair. Tbh we have had yuckiness and sponge before but I am not going to stop the flow at this stage. When I decide to, people will know as I will say "Odour, Odour, the Ice Creams in the Centre Have It, Unlock yersels. It isn't only you who need the cludgie". We haven't had an enema before and speaking for myself I never have. Otherwise I would have been happily just tweeting once a month in no more than 140 characters.

Air vent.

T.

It's getting hard now,all the obvious ones must have been used.
Whatabout THRONE ?

Quote: john tregorran @ 24th October 2019, 6:58 PM

It's getting hard now,all the obvious ones must have been used.
Whatabout THRONE ?

I mentioned throne but we haven't had it officially so, yes, well done. It counts.

.Carol and John Tregorran - https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/3731f45d-6f18-34ce-b26f-9726a455849d

I knew you were being furtive when I mentioned the Archers.

You aren't in Australia are you - you are related to them and live in Ambridge which is in Borsetshire, UK .

Throne as you say so it now goes to an E.

Actually, I will do this one.

Echo.

So it is now O.

How big is your bathroom?