Brassic

why oh why oh why? when did somebody call 'Brassic a comedy? Joe Gilgun I like his character but it's not a comedy it's shameless for the next generation. I've just started watching and I have to admit that last Thursday's episode I really enjoyed that. I love the connection of friends but also I m one of these people who enjoy storytelling and Joe's lines are rather real. I would definitely sit in a room with Vinnie any day because you can have a real convo with him. I mean let's face it it's either Brassic or Brexit. I just like them little softer moments between Vinnie and the little kid and the dialogue. "sorry I sound unfunny' but I just wanted to post my feelings on what shows I might watch. I'm looking forward to the return of Plebs at the end of the month. it's an improvement on the live-action on the flintstones. If you are looking for a political comedy well watching the house of lords is a comedy in its self, for starters, the country is a mess and everyone sounds like their ex cattle featured in classic Emmerdale. I m starting to think about that ad for ojo bingo because now we have Boris they can now rename it Bojo Bingo.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/35212/