Use the Force

The only way out of this Brexit conundrum is to use the 'The Force'

Given that Remainers are now being called the 'Rebel Alliance' openly in the press, I suggest we see what people really think and have a Star Wars based Referendum on May 4th 2020. It's a Monday so we could also make it a Bank Holiday .

Leave can be the 'Empire' as it's very apt given that most of their plans were first drawn up by Kitchener in how to deal with the Fuzzy Wuzzies.

Remain can stay as the 'Rebel Alliance' which is also apt as the Empire clearly and legally won the first one.

Now while this may seem facile there is depth to it and also the amazing fact that some Leavers will be so gutted that they're not called the 'Rebel Alliance as its clearly cooler than 'The Empire' that it could actually make them change sides.

Yeah - as long as I don't at any point find out that Boris is, in fact, my father.
And we might have to kill off Obi-Wan-Korbyn, 'cos there's every chance he could over to the Dark-side.

Don't you worry this particular Darth Vader is really Grant Schapps using another on line alias and he has very little light saber training . As for Obi he can be trusted at least till the High Court ruling.

Well, we've already got Jar Jar Binks as Prime Minister.

And sadly the franchise seems to be going on forever...

Can we just skip to the bit where we are sold to Disney for a fortune and they turn us into a Mickey Mouse theme park

Quote: playfull @ 30th August 2019, 11:47 PM

Can we just skip to the bit where we are sold to Disney for a fortune and they turn us into a Mickey Mouse theme park

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud