Sexting on Snap & Kik, Is this could be a legal problem?

Sexting on Snap & Kik, is that a problem? Ok, my cousin is dumb. She was talking about Kik in some group chat and this group is only for people over 18. Then someone came in and asked her age. She said 18. So this person asked in the group "Is anyone looking to exchange photos?". My cousin decided she was downstairs and sent a private message to this person. They talked and my cousin asked for nudes. the person said "You first" and my cousin accepted with nude photos, not face only private body parts. Now the person to whom she sent a message did not respond to anything. Anyway, he wants to be replied, so my questions are: is this a cop or could he be a cop? Although they said they were 18 and there is evidence that they said they were 18, could this still be illegal? And she have to be worried about something? I would like to say that you can relax. She is more concerned because she got no answer at all. Also if that were a problem, how long would it take the police to reach my door? It happened about last night and my cousin is 18 years old. Thank you

And my question is "Why the f**k you've posted this on a British Comedy site" because I think you will find we don't give a f**k.

So...............f**k off. Oh, and have a nice day! :D

If the other person were a cop trying to trap sexual predators, he/she would have claimed to be a minor and/or under the age of consent. Only then would your cousin have been committing a criminal offence by encouraging that person to engage in any sort of sexual behaviour - even the sending of intimate photographs.

However, the other person did not claim to be a minor. In fact, you say there is evidence that this other person claimed to be 18. That being so, he assured your cousin that he has reached or passed the age of consent in every US state.

In my view, your cousin has nothing to worry about - except of course that the other person is highly unlikely to be the handsome 18-year-old hunk depicted in the photos he sends (if indeed he ever sends any). He is, in fact, probably a very different person indeed.

The fact that he didn't respond with pictures of himself leads me to suspect that his intention was solely to scam your cousin out of a few sexy pics of herself.

Lets be honest this is either a piss poor wind up or an insight into to the day to day problems of a clan of f**kwits!

This is exactly the kind of fresh blood the BCG needs.

Ask them to punch themselves in the nose and send us a picture then so we can see how fresh this blood is?

Shouldn't this post be in the mad mad world thread?