Wimbledon 2019 Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2021, 9:37 AM

Yes, I did notice that everything else was cancelled on BBC1 last night, leaving f**k all else to watch on that channel. WHY they don't have their own sports channel like say Sky OR give the 24 hour News channel over to it, is an annoying mystery to me.

I don't mind tennis, but to f**k up a whole evening devoted to it is beyond a joke.

Laughing out loud

You're permanently angry about everything, Herc! I dread to think what your blood pressure is like!

Quote: chipolata @ 1st July 2021, 9:39 AM

Laughing out loud

You're permanently angry about everything, Herc! I dread to think what your blood pressure is like!

I expect you don't like it when they cancel Noddy :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2021, 9:41 AM

I expect you don't like it when they cancel Noddy :D

There's a series going out now where Noddy is a detective.

Quote: chipolata @ 1st July 2021, 9:45 AM

There's a series going out now where Noddy is a detective.

Aww, that's nice - I'm so pleased for you. :)

That British player Radacanu looks great
Well done

Yes she does, I'd certainly give her one. Well done indeed. :)

(ABOVE POST NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY, AS THIS IS A COMEDY SITE AND SOME OF US USE ADOPTED COMEDY PERSONAS, JUST AS RICKY GERVAISE DID, PLAYING DAVID BRENT AND WARREN MITCHELL DID PLAYING ALF GARNET) AND IF STEVE SUNSHINE HADN'T TEED ME UP SO NICELY, I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED SUCH A LINE AS AJK IN THE FIRST PLACE

In my non persona real life, I wouldn't give her one. I am also under 60 years of age. And I have now watched the highlights of the game and agree she is a very good player who's apparently come from nowhere, with great prospects in the game, and I'm sure Kipper would think the same, whatever else is on his filthy mind. Angry

Oh come on Alf
Lets talk about the talent in a non seventies way
What a player what a prospect

Eh? I'm not in my seventies.

I am :(

It's a mystery why there aren't more females on this forum,isn't it?

I'm sure he meant 'a game.
A knock up... oh no, I mean a back hander.. oh er He'd serve her... erm no he'd lose to love.

Guys, she's barely 18, and you're all at least 60. So, aside from Steve and John, have a f**king word with yourselves please.

Quote: zooo @ 4th July 2021, 2:01 PM

Guys, she's barely 18, and you're all at least 60. So, aside from Steve and John, have a f**king word with yourselves please.

I said nothing about whoever it is you all are talking about (I don't watch tennis) - I just commented that I was in my seventies. :( I wish I was "at least 60".
I only came in for a daily paper, and am arrested for being a perv.

She's very good, although with a Romanian dad and s Chinese mom she's really going to confuse the racists.

I thought this finished 2 years ago.

Quote: chipolata @ 4th July 2021, 2:29 PM

She's very good, although with a Romanian dad and s Chinese mom she's really going to confuse the racists.

Mom?