Did anyone see Blunder last night?

I have the top Sky package because I'm loaded and was able to watch the new sketch/comedy show Blunder last night before it's put on poor television tonight. I was just wondering if anyone else out there as successful as me and got to see it last night.

What did anyone think?

I have a rather basic NTHell package so was unable to tune in to said programme.

Did you find it enjoyable? Will it appeal to the common man or is it too high brow? I don't want to waste time on something I can't possibly fathom.

I watched the first 10 minutes and stopped.
I don't like sketch shows that tell us what the character's cathcphrase is.
More to the point, I didn't think it was very funny.

A few good bits, but far too much painful stuff to keep me watching.

I was sticking 6" needles in my eyeballs at the time and even then I couldn't see what the point was. But as for sticking the 6" needles in my eyes......

Thought some bits were Ok, certainly wasnt a great episode, but there was the odd funny moment. I did enjoy david mitchells two main contributions, especially the vet. But what were the intros before each sketch, telling you who was coming and what their catchphrase was, all about?

I've finally got around to watching it on tape. In my opinion, it was terrible, terrible, terrible!

There were just two good sketches - David Mitchell's vet and the speaking comedy in the office one. The rest was, in the main, far too childish - how the urinating in the changing rooms sketch was supposed to be funny beats me!

Sorry to go against the flow, but I really liked this. Not everything works, but there are some inspired moments: The Cypriot Eurovision Singer, The Karate Bloke and the Baron (all played by the same actor). And David Mitchell is always funny, although I'm starting to worry he's spreading himself a bit thin and appearing in just about everything he's offered.

Awful...nothing more needs to be said.

Blunder, I thought that was the new handle for the Comedy Awards?

Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?
Poppadum?

What the f**k was that all about?