Problem Posting Opps

How are we meant to know if opportunities are on BCG Pro or not if we can't see them? I wanted to post this: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/scratch-n-sketch-comedy-tickets-63166403413?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th June 2019, 4:23 PM

How are we meant to know if opportunities are on BCG Pro or not if we can't see them?

Paul, one of the great unwashed, called Wimsett, did not join BCG pro. Many other members said We have seen the the content of BCG pro. But he said unto them, Except I shall see the postings, and run my finger along the sentences as I read, and see every full stop and comma, I will not believe.

And after eight days again many members were on the BCG site, and Paul with them: then came Aaron, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Paul, look upon this screen print of that same opportunity in BCG pro and be not faithless, but believing. And Paul answered and said unto him, My Lord and my site owner. Aaron saith unto him, Paul, because thou hast seen BCG pro, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

This still sounds like copy!

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th June 2019, 6:03 PM

This still sounds like copy!

Yes, I have to admit that proving the above post to be an original work completely free from third-party influences would be something of a struggle. Laughing out loud

I was just taking the piss at that point.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th June 2019, 4:23 PM

How are we meant to know if opportunities are on BCG Pro or not if we can't see them?

Hi Paul. Yes, sorry only BCG Pro members can view Opportunities Hub. We've got lots more planned for Pro, so we hope you'll be convinced to join up soon... but, whether or not you're a member, it is certainly possible to still submit opportunities for Pro members to see.

Apologies, I've just realised it's not that easy to see how to do that at the moment though - we'll get that fixed! In the meantime if you follow this link you can add an opportunity direct that way: https://www.comedy.co.uk/pro/opportunities/submit/

Cheers!