Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule - Series 3 Page 2

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 14th July 2019, 9:54 AM

I know! I actually wish they'd have let him go further with that, I'd have loved to see a few minutes of Ade's OTT Harry impression

Yes :D

Mainly daftly funny with little bits too long and overdone if being picky, but it's an even funnier rehash of TV Burp with the same great research team behind him by the looks of it. But yes where's Alan? Was better with him in and more of a genuine new show. Now it just looks like a another clip show with more guests. Bring him back!

Every week of this is sublime. Excellently silly - pitch perfect at every beat.

Well. Tonight I laughed more than I have in aeons. Very rarely do I have to pause the TV to get my breath back (it was during the breath tennis bit, Amanda Barrie's came so out of the blue, I had tears running down my face!). This had better be recommissioned!

It's brilliantly bonkers. Exasperating that the context situation on ITV leaves us considering even for a moment whether it'll come back or not. Should be a done deal.

Most enjoyable.

I thought the "What Happens Next" was absolutely hilarious, being something you would have NEVER guessed in a million years!

The combination of ***** on a ***** with a ***** of ***** :S Laughing out loud