Time To Tell The Truth Page 2

Go and eat some glass you scotch twat. Ill

If anyone believes that post is real you need your head seeing to. Or heed.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 8:28 PM

What do you mean? That post was real, I am telling the truth

Christ! You once had the nerve to accuse me of being anti-English! Read what you've just written, you
Xenophobic aresehole. with no brain or human empathy.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 8:46 PM

Christ! You once had the nerve to accuse me of being anti-English! Read what you've just written, you

And by the way, ignoramus, it's 'heid'. Learn to spell.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 8:47 PM

And by the way, ignoramus, it's 'heid'. Learn to spell.

And also, by the way, why pick on me, when other English posters have responded with sympathy? A while since I've met such a toley as you.

There appears to be some sort of weird inner dialogue in the last post.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to understand who is who.

It's ok but it wasn't my strongest point in the first place what with my formal diagnosis.

It's really easy to understand when you spot that Kipper is a xenophobi brainless twat with no human empathy.. In short, a thick turd.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 9:11 PM

It's really easy to understand when you spot that Kipper is a xenophobi brainless twat with no human empathy.. In short, a thick turd.

Xenophobia is the fear or hatred of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.

You are not foreign or strange.

In fairness to him, isn't it time to tell the truth that he might be merely a brainless twat with no human empathy :. in short, a thick turd who is less than receptive to one woman in one of our country's most rurally attractive regions?

Quote: Wheel @ 2nd June 2019, 8:29 PM

What do you mean? That post was real, I am telling the truth

I think that was aimed at Brio.

Don't be silly. It was aimed at brainless Kipper.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd June 2019, 9:22 PM

Xenophobia is the fear or hatred of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.

You are not foreign or strange.

In fairness to him, isn't it time to tell the truth that he might be merely a brainless twat with no human empathy :. in short, a thick turd who is less than receptive to one woman in one of our country's most rurally attractive regions?

Kipper sees me as strange and foreign. I've had this shite from him before. As for the rest, you have it right.

When I saw Alfred's suggestion that "that post" isn't real, I immediately assumed it was a reference to Wheel's original post on this thread.

Having re-read the thread, it still seems highly likely that such is the case.

However, it's possible that it refers to Alfred's own preceding post (i.e. he's saying that that post of his was a joke) but, if that's the case, I think he would have used the adjective "serious" rather than "real".

While we await confirmation from Alfred, it remains ambiguous.

Someone is messing around with the forum.

A lot of the posts are being misdirected and my profile picture has changed from the macho one of me in stained trousers with friends who were on the same space mission as me to a couple of old biddies on a fairground ride.

I wouldn't mind but at least the first hinted of me being able to ejaculate whereas the second suggests I am a nobody who only thinks of his parents.

So far, Alfred hasn't had the guts to explain himself.

It's not really clear who is being serious where and referencing what in response to whom: but please all treat others with respect and decorum.

:) No, even I have more important stuff to do occasionally. There's an old rule you obviously don't go by, If you dish out insults on impulse then be prepared to get some back. All you do is cry like a baby when someone stands up to you. Most obvious sign of a bully, imo. Bullies can f**k off and I have no problem in telling them that.

Go and eat some glass you scotch twat.

I don't regard the above as being treated with respect. All but Kipper have been sympathetic to wheel.